Tamiflu User Reviews

Tamiflu - User Reviews

Tamiflu User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tamiflu sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ncarroll, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 20

Doctor told me "no cure for the flu, we can just stop it in it's tracks". Found out my husband and I were infected by a friend we bowled with two nights before. I chose the Tamiflu, my husband decided to sweat it out - literally. Threw up after the first dosage. After the second dosage (eating a snack before taking this time) got diarrea. But my symptoms slowly dissapeared. So did my husbands though with just some over the counter drugs. Oh Well. Hopefully my symptoms will clear up before his after spending the $45 for the drug.

Comment from: sickinNH, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 01

I truly believe this made me sicker! My MD told me that I should feel better in 1 - 2 days, that was 6 days ago. I am now on a "Z Pack" with pneumonia! My husband was also given this med and he feels worse then he did before he started it.

Comment from: Deeva, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 08

2 weeks ago my 2 yr old son was diagnosed with H1N1. I was given Tamiflu (at no charge thru my pharmacy) in capsule form. Fortunately there were no GI side effects (he did say it was yukky) but I did notice some strange behavior from him - sudden hyperactivity and extreme elation lasting only a few minutes at a time. Symptoms were relieved by the second dose & I have no regrets whatsoever in having given it to him.

Published: March 24

This is the first day my 11 year old son started taking Tamiflu. So far no vomiting or any of the horrible side affects that have been described by others here. I am scared now after reading so many of the problems others have had. I'm keeping a close eye and praying all will be fine. Will report back.