Tapazole User Reviews

Tapazole - User Reviews

Tapazole User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tapazole sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: leilani40, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 12

This medication has help me alot it stop my body cramp my vision has improved so much it makes my body work so much different then before i knew what i had now i understanding the disease and knowing that it so importance to take your medication everyday as directed by your doctor.

Comment from: Angela, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 15

I didn't realize at first I had a problem with my thyroid because I assumed the symptoms were caused by recent surgery for cancer of the pancreas and I am also diabetic. Once I went on the medication I realized most of my problems were caused by toxic goiter nodule of the thyroid. I am also assuming this came about from many Ct Scans before and after surgery.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 04

I have been taking Tapazole for 4 months. It has worked well to drop my thyroid hormone levels. My doctor and I are still trying to find the right maintenance dose. I started at 30mg/day and am now at 7.5mg/day. After 3 months I experienced abnormal hair loss. I've lost about 30% of my hair and continue to loose. Hopefully the hair loss will subside. Overall the benefits of this medication out way the hair loss side effect.

Comment from: ROSE, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 20

IAM CONFUSED AS TO WHAT I HAVE... FIRST WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED MY THYROID WAS LOW NOW DOCTORS SAYS ITS HIGH OR OVER ACTIVE...IAM STILL GAINING WEIGHT AND FEEL TIRED ALL THE TIME, NOW I MIGHT HAVE SOME KIND OF ANEMIA. DONT KNOW WERE TO TURN. CONFUSED! somewhat happy with meds.

Related Reading: ANEMIA

Comment from: queenfish1977, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 04

I have been on this medication for a little over a year, doctor is still trying to get dosage correct for me, now up to 20 mg a day seems to have helped with rapid heart rate and shaking but now have crazy headaches, and mild swelling of legs when sitting or standing to long, and appetite has decreased, but just had dosage changed so i think my body is just adjusting as far as swelling, appetite, and headaches are concerned.overall a great medication and have seen great improvements so far, but I will keep everyone updated.

Comment from: Angela56, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 08

Initially, I had severe diarrhoea and nausea with tapazole but these cleared 2 weeks after commencement of treatment. My T4 values which were > 100 fell to 30 within 1 month of using this medication. Overall in combination with propranolol, tapazole remains my drug of choice for my overactive thyroid

Comment from: John, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 10

No side effects noticed.Seem to tolerate drug well.Do seem to be more fatiqued than usual,but otherwise fine.