Tekturna HCT User Reviews

Tekturna HCT - User Reviews

Tekturna HCT User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tekturna HCT sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Susan, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 25

I had uncontrollable high blood pressure, and had tried many combinations of BP meds to try to control. When Tekturna came on the market, my internist suggested I try it. Blood pressure immediately dropped and has been under control since. Prior to Tekturna, I took so much blood pressure medication, in combination, that I had no energy. Tekturna gave me back my life.

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: italianice1956@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 21

I believe my bladder became over action from this medication. I thought it had to do with another drug i'm taking but i have beeen off of it for 3-4 days and the feeling of the bladder went away not completely but close to it because of the way i felt for the past 6 months

Comment from: Susan, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 12

I have been having very dibilitating muscle cramps in legs at night with this medicine. Been on it about a year now blood pressure is still a little high, I take 300 mg and norvasc 10mg but the leg cramps are getting sevier, also had sevier pain in my left side has anyone else expierenced this? can't take it anymore, I am going to try and get my Dr to change medicine.

Comment from: barbiej, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 14

I am glad it helped you. How long have you been taking tekturna? It was working for me for about two years before I started getting real sick and found out it was tekturna hct causing me all these health problems like crohns disease, low sugar, gallbladder removal, fibroidbialgia,I spelted this wrong but also other severe problems. Don't take it too long or you will be sorry.

Comment from: young-d, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 05

Have only been on medication 3 weeks blood pressure has come down some. hoping a little more time will bring it down more.