Tekturna User Reviews

Tekturna - User Reviews

Tekturna User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tekturna sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rgsears@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 04

SINCE TAKING THIS DRUG I HAVE CONTRACTED PERRIFIAL NAROPOTY (SP) AND SOME RESEARCH TELLS ME THIS IS A POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECT FROM TEKTURNA. YOUR THOUGHTS AND THANKS.

Comment from: carol, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 07

I have been taking Tekturna for two weeks and my BP has been coming down. However I have been aching all over, had indigestion and have been more tired than uaual. Not sure if I want to continue.

Related Reading: indigestion

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 14

Im on toprol xl 200mg, lotel, 5-40mg, hydrochlorot. a water pill, 25mg, plus tekturna 150mg. before taking tekturna, my bp was riding about 170/100. Dangerous numbers.I started taking tekturna to the list of meds, it took two months before I notice a change in bp. its now 119/68. But I get a sore feeling on the left side by my kidney. My liver test has been coming up high readings. Im scared what its doing to my liver, my kidney test has been find. No other meds have brought my bp down like tekturna has, I guess this is the last resort for me, need to speak more to my doctor about the liver issue.

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 27

been taking medication for 3wks have noticed severe itching, swelling in face, lips, feel like tongue is swollen, fatigue, loss of memory

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 07

Im surprised at this new drug,it's a renin inhibutor, This has not brought my bp down, I get back pain and feel sick to my stomach. I really thought this would work.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 18

when I take 300mg I get a sharp, stabbing pain in my left side