Tenoretic User Reviews

Tenoretic - User Reviews

Tenoretic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tenoretic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: John C., 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 30

It solved my high blood pressure which was family related.

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: suaad, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 27

very good so far I have problem with tirdness all the time. heavy eyes, need to sleep alot now.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 08

Good, still have dizzy spells upon sitting up.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 09

Just make me sleepy and tired feeling and I do have to go a lot. But is very effective at keeping my blood pressure low.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 02

Caused very dry mouth, fatigue, and anxiety. I drank fluids all day long but still wound up dehydrated. Did it's job lowering my BP from 150/100 to 130/90 and removing 5 pounds of edema from my face, legs, and ankles though. I will stick with Lisinopril and Atenolol.

Related Reading: dry mouth | fatigue | anxiety

Comment from: dogtac, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 08

I urinate 60-80 times a day. I have become a chronic bed-wetter. I go through 20-30 adult diapers a day. This started with my use of Tenoretic.

Related Reading: Tenoretic

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 18

Hard to control my BP with this & most meds. BP is up & down, 189/84 to sometimes 130/60

Comment from: amkamel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 13

no any other treat my high blood preasure but after 2years i developed d m and high uricacid which i think its from chlorthalidon

Comment from: rikercr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 24

felt constant disorientation,tiredness,and ill feeling