Terazol 3, Terazol 7 User Reviews

Terazol 3, Terazol 7 - User Reviews

Terazol 3, Terazol 7 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Terazol 3, Terazol 7 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: flgirl2828, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 17

I want to die. I used the first dose last night and the burning and itching was worst then the actual infection that I had for two week untreated. Its so messy too. Other types a creams that treat yeast infections never leaked as much as this stuff did. Its a pain to have to fill the applicators your self too. This morning I called my dr to get diflucan pill and try it. Avoid this cream if you can! I am worst then before I started this med. Dare I force myself to finsh the last two doses? NOPE!

Related Reading: itching | diflucan

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 21

Nothing ever seems to work with my yeast infections however terazol 3 worked amazing. I was cleared up almost immediately. The product warns about slight leaking, as with all yeast infection creams, however I had little to none.

Related Reading: terazol | yeast infection

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 26

Not only did it not work, I got a severe burning painful reaction to it that I am still suffering from more than a week later.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 21

Twice now I have used the suppositories. I finally put two and two together after starting the medication last night for the second time in 90 days. Horrible side effects, thought it was a bad virus the first time it happened. Fever of 102.5, chills, severe vomiting, headache, dizziness and difficulty breathing. DO NOT recommend.

Related Reading: Fever | headache | dizziness

Comment from: paris, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 12

I've been using it for about 5 days , no improvement at all.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 08

Suppository sticks to applicator so it just pulls it back out. Did not cure the infection.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 06

I thought I was dying yesterday! Woke up with aches, chills, headahe and by 10am I had a fever of 102.5! I simultaneously had a yest infection that I just started treating the night before and I thought it was either a horrible coincidence that I started getting the flu or maybe it wasn't really a yest infection, but something more serious. I waited the day out and by evening the fever had cleared. So I took 2nd suppository (b/c I still didn't make connection!) 2nd day I didnt have fever but still don't feel well. But then I started reading all the details of RX and online reviews and concluded this is all b/c of this medication. Avoid it at all costs!

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: At A Loss , 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 10

I am 60 years old and have suffered at least 4 yeast infections a year since I was 16. I am allergic to Monistat, and just realized that treatments of Terazol many years ago were worse than ineffective - an awful burning ensued after one application. I became immune to Diflucan after using too often. I take probiotics every day, cotten underwear, loose crotch pants, no yeast products, no baths - I do everything right but I'm just in the unlucky 3% of women who suffer. I've even given up sex because that ALWAYS caused an infection. So whoever is reading this, if you are hypersensitive, don't feel alone. But be careful of this product if you have allergies.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 04

Noticed a huge difference after first night of 3 night treatment. Some leakage, but not enough to make a difference. Cured after three night dose. No side effects at all. Insurance co-pay was less than buying something OTC. Would recommend.