Terazol 3, Terazol 7 User Reviews

Terazol 3, Terazol 7 - User Reviews

Terazol 3, Terazol 7 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Terazol 3, Terazol 7 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 15

I've had no indications of a yeast infection rather than the chunky discharge. No itching or burning. Before I took Miconazole 3 for my yeast infection and couldn't finished the doses because the burning and itching it gave me was so intense. TERAZOLE, on the other hand, gave me no negative side effect. No itching or burning or discomfort. There was slight leaking but that's to be expected. Unfortunately it DID NOT make my yeast infection go away. It did clear up slightly, but I think I may need to take another 3 doses or something. Serious bummer.

Comment from: starryeyess, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 30

I have been mis-dignosed again. What does a women have to do to get the right medication. Usually, if you clear up yeast bacteria infection follows, both should be treated simutaneously. This medication is the worst stuff I've ever used and I am 63 yrs old. I will never use it again!!!

Comment from: missy1981, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 13

The only reason I rate the effectiveness a 1 is because it didn't get worse.I was given the 3 day dose & am now on the 3rd night.The itching asn't stopped.In fact, the itching has spread outside my vagina & attacked my clitoris.That's never happened before.My outer skin layers seem to have quadrupled.This is ridiculous.I will be calling my doctor in the mornin.I asked for my usual Diflucan & was told that this was better & my doctor suggested it.Not a great decision so far.