Teveten User Reviews

Teveten - User Reviews

Teveten User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Teveten sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: esanderf, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 03

This drug has worked well for me, but I need it in the generic form. Because of high insurance cost it is not feasible for me to continue on this drug.

Comment from: LILLEY, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 22

THE DRUG COMPANY NEEDS TO MAKE THIS MORE AFFORDABLE

Comment from: john battz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 02

blood pressure was very high and now it is stable at a much safer reading

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 25

Effective, but the cost is rather high. Would prefer a generic to be available

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 15

My blood pressure has been normal as long as I've been taking this medication. I have absolutely no side effects. Cost is high and my drug insurance wants me to change to 1 of 4 other drugs, which I have researched and they have bad side effects. I am trying to get an exception from my insurance company to continue on this medication.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 12

It lowers my BP somewhat, but I continue to use it because I haven't had the horrible side effects I experienced with almost all other drugs for HP. I had to get an exception from my insurance to continue getting this drug. The cost is high, but I think I will try getting it in Canada!!

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 01

Drug worked for my BP, however, very expensive and now no longer able to obtain due to manufacturer no longer producing this medication. Bring it back!

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 29

For the first time in years I've had normal BP readings...now how do I deal with the ED issues involved?

Comment from: chloe, 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 03

I have used Teveten for hypertension for many years with no problems; it does the job and melds with my other medications. I agree it is way too expensive;there should be a generic but there is not.

Related Reading: Teveten

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 04

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 03

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01