Thalomid User Reviews

Thalomid - User Reviews

Thalomid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Thalomid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 11

Thalomid resulted in my being in remission for mm

Related Reading: Thalomid

Comment from: jnolette, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 16

Had to increase dosage but so far, so good. I feel great. Play softball, bowl and still work.

Comment from: umm67rga@aol.com, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 18

Feet & ankles very numb and fingers beginning to be numb. Large veins in feet and legs have developed and legs occasionally throb. Am in remission but weak and dizzy.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 23

This medican was good at first for the itchy skin...but then I started to get really bad cramps. Also I have hep C. and because I was on this medican, it damaged my liver more! now I have cirrhosis of the liver! Thalomid was good for the itchy skin but damaged my liver more.

Related Reading: liver | cirrhosis

Comment from: ady, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 15

I have the tingling and paresthesia in my hands, calves and feet, as well as jitteriness all over my body, which I assume is due to Thalomid. I am to have ultrasound of my legs to rule out clots.

Comment from: trish, on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 31

medication is working and is keeping me in remission, I have the numbing in hands and feet, weight gain, muscle and joint aches and pains, but I feel like I have a major hang over everyday. I have taken this med for 5 years.

Comment from: cazzmear, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 28

Using for bechets syndrom working very well have tried everything under the sun off and on meds for ten years, finally found something that works!!

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 08

doesnt work any more

Comment from: fishlady, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 21

My skin lessons have cleared up,where nothing else worked. After being on it now for 5 months,I currently have burning of the feet.

Cancer