Tiazac User Reviews

Tiazac - User Reviews

Tiazac User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tiazac sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: wvgrl, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 21

I was on this medicine for 3 weeks before I told my doctor I couldn't take it anymore. It made me so dizzy and it actually raised my blood pressure to scarey levels. I'm on Hyzaar now and doing great.

Related Reading: Hyzaar

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 16

I am very pleased the medicine got my BP under control. However, I live with the problem of constipation. I alwyays seem to feel bloated if I eat certain foods. Tried adjusting my diet..it has helped some. Definitely need to drink more water on this medicine. Will stay on it a while longer to see what happens.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: valborders, 65-74 (Patient) Published: December 20

been on this for several years for high blood presure and it does work with little or no side effects.

Comment from: connielouie, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 25

I was on a lot of hig blood pressure medicines and I had lots of side effects. I was started on this one and I have not had any problems since

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 27

weight gain ,tried all the time ,dizziness

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: cathie, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 16

what happens if i stop taking it?

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 12

I had slight ankle swelling but excellent results. It slowed my heart rate down too low. After about 8 yrs., I just quit taking it as it would not let my heart rate go up during exercise. Probably a stupid thing to do but my pressure has not gone up after two weeks without it. Heart rate has increased to normal levels.

Comment from: byron, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 25

it helps reduce blood pressure

Comment from: nana, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 08

Has anyone else experienced a strong odor in urine when taking this medication? It was evident only when my cardiologist increased my dosage from 120 mg to 240 mg.

Comment from: millie, 65-74 (Patient) Published: June 15

Have taken the medication for about 8 years. Only side effect seems to be a constant tingling in my fingers.

Comment from: Bill, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 12

Immediate onset of major and minor side effects. Including Diarrhea, nausea, headache,lowered heart rate,bloating and tireness

Related Reading: Diarrhea | headache

Comment from: eve, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 20

Still fib all over even taking drug?

Comment from: Linda, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 07

I was taking this medication for 10 days and then developed a hive like rash. It ended up covering most of my body with raised welts on my arms, chest, and face. Discontinued taking drug but ended up in hospital. Was given a large dose of anithistamine. It has been 4 days and I still have the rash all over my body but not as severe.

Related Reading: rash