Tikosyn User Reviews

Tikosyn - User Reviews

Tikosyn User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tikosyn sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: davel1940, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 04

After a number of electrocardioversions which would hold (reverted back to A-fib withing 3 days to two weeks) the cardiologist put me in the hospital for the 3 days and started me on this drug. I reconverted to a sine rhythm within 10 minutes of taking the first capsule. Have been on 2capsules a day since and no recurrance of the A-fib.

Comment from: Gregg, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 01

I have been on Tikosyn since July 09, and have to say I have had no problems since being on the drug. I have an enlarged heart and was cardioverted 3 times since March 09 being in the hospital 7 times, and since I started taking Tikosyn I have not been back in Afib once. I do have a defribulator/pacemaker combo and it does show I have not been in Afib since July!

Comment from: A, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 21

My mom just spent part of the week in the hospital to get changed to this drug and now 3 days after leaving the hospital. She can't get anymore of it. Now she has to go back to get changed to something else. If you are considering using this, don't. It is not available and the places that have it won't give it to patients who are just starting.

Comment from: Shakey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 22

My heart has basically been reframed. My ejection-refraction rate rose from a low of 20% to a sustained 40%.

Heart Health