Timoptic User Reviews

Timoptic - User Reviews

Timoptic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Timoptic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 18

This seems to be working at present for me. I worry that my eyes will get used to it, and it wont work as well as it should.

Comment from: Rosebud, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 20

Have been on this medication for about 7 years. Intraocular pressure has dropped from 28 to 16. Great results...no problems.

Comment from: cynderella, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 12

I have started this for about 3 months now, had used before ,stopped as it burned, but have to use as other drugs are unaffective. I find it affects my breathing, and still burns. It makes me nausiated also. Hope to find a better solution for my eyes. It did bring down pressure, but side effects for me seem to be as bothersome.

Related Reading: burns

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 03

I've been using this medication (2 drops a day, morning and night) for 9 months. My eye pressure has dropped from 28 to 18.

Comment from: Easyman12357, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

I have just recently started taking this med. After taking I get a drained feeling, a feeling of wanting to lay down and close my eyes.

Comment from: phyllis, 75 or over on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 29

I experience depression, ears feel clogged, center chest pain, and low blood pressure.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.