Tindamax User Reviews

Tindamax - User Reviews

Tindamax User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tindamax sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

I was prescribed 500mg twice daily for five days. Im on the 4th day and have been vomiting and have been left with a terrible taste in my mouth. Experiencing flu-like symptoms and unable to eat. Though it seems to have cleared the infection I am afraid to take the rest of the medicine.

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: Vesy, Jupitertwo, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 22

Took medication for BV. 1st dose of 500 mg. at 9pm. Had lots of vivid dreams, noticed numbness of tongue within 2 hours. Then took send dose of 500 mg. at 9am. I was not myself. I experienced severe dizziness/feeling of spinning (vertigo), unsteadiness, nauseous, clammy, headach, and higher blood pressure than usual. I took my sugar level, it was fine. My blood pressue is usually between 69-72, it was 89. I seem to have difficulty consentrating. I ate as direct and continued to eat throughout the morning hoping to relieve the side-effect. I will not continue this medication. I am a healthy 42 year old, 5'4", 150 lbs., with no history of allegies. I do not recommend this medication.

Related Reading: dizziness | vertigo

Comment from: Myoung, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

I took Tindamax 4 tablets all at once for 2 days. I cannot describe the yeast infection it has caused. Like a previous reviewer has said, it created a yeast infection like no other. I doubt I will ever take this drug again. At least dosed like it was prescribed to me. And I am not prone to yeast infections. Just terrible.

Comment from: David, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 11

Felt a whole lot better while taking this medication. Just finished the course and am waiting to see if the diarahhea has stopped and how things will be. It gave me a lot of my memory and stamina back and my mental state generally improved.

Comment from: Goody, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 25

This is my fifth month taking Tindamax. I have Lyme disease and take it 1 week of every month plus doxycycline every day. The tindamax brings on fatigue, achy joints but this time feeling feverish.

Related Reading: Lyme disease | fatigue

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: February 25

I'm one of those people that will be nervous to take a new medication and will worry about the potentially harmful side effects, and reading the reviews on Tindamax didn't help much! But I had an embarassing case of BV that was causing odor and I was desperate to get rid of it. My doctor gave me the 2 day dose and I took all 4 pills at once right after dinner each day. I had ZERO side effects, no metallic taste, no headaches, nausea, etc. And by the next morning after taking the first dose my symptoms were almost gone. By the second day, completely gone! I know everyone is different as far as how they react. But I personally couldn't have had a more positive experience. I would highly recommend it wouldn't hesitate to take it again.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 10

After reading the negative experiences some reviewers reported, I was worried about taking the 2 day, 1,000mg course of treatment my doctor prescribed. I am allergic to some meds and tend to get nauseous and feel poorly while in most meds. I had absolutely no side effects from this med and it totally clear up my most uncomfortable infection. So glad I took it!

Comment from: MsM513, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 24

This medication left a weird taste in my mouth the first couple days (2x/5days); but soon cleared up. My appetite increased while taking this drug. It appears to have remedied the problem.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 10

My experience has been good using tindamax. Its not a long treament and very mild to my stomach. It took 4mths before i had to repeat the dose compared to flagyl.

Comment from: cured09, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 29

Why are you taking this medication in such high dosages. I had BV and took 500mg 2x day for 7 days, never got sick and it went away completely. Your physicians are idiots!! Of course you were sick with such high dosages at one time!!