Tindamax User Reviews

Tindamax - User Reviews

Tindamax User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tindamax sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: blessed, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 04

First dose (4pills) was ok.Second dose (4pills)was ok at first, just left a horrible taste in my mouth. However the next day I was nauseous, vomiting and just felt absolutely awful. A week later I still feel worn out. I am fatigued and have no appetite. However it seems to have cleared up the vaginosis.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 01

One complaint, causes dry mouth. I drink water all day long, but water could even change the taste or dryness of my mouth. Thank god I only had to take it for two days.

Comment from: India, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 23

Started this medication on Monday and by Thursday the infection was gone. Prescibed 500mg 2x a day for 5 days-only side effect was metal taste in the mouth.

Comment from: MissFox, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 03

I took it twice a day for 7 days. Seems to have cleared the BV up. Left a yeast infection like no other, but a hydrogen peroxide/water douche-out helped until I could take the medication prescribed for that. The metallic taste in the mouth is kinda annoying, but MUCH better and more effective, and BY FAR easier to swallow than the Flagyl I took often before that (as my case had been recurrent thus far). For some reason, Tindamax made me hyper too. I would recommend this to people who have had this condition.

Comment from: dl1216, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 15

On second day of taking one 500mg tablet 4x's/day for two days. Feeling much better and symptoms have decreased dramatically. Haven't noticed any side effects. Just a little inconvenient taking with food and so many times throughout the day. Very much worth taking though.

Comment from: Miss T, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 19

This is my second time taking tindamax and it dosent work or get rid of the BV that I have.

Comment from: Mercy, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 09

I took 2g and started passins dark green stool, feeling nausea,and shortness of breath. I wouldn't want to take it ever again.

Comment from: CoCo, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 09

Its A Whole Lot Easier Than Those messy Cremes! And It Worked Just As Well... Treated On A Mon. and Hasnt Had A Problem Since!