Tofranil User Reviews

Tofranil - User Reviews

Tofranil User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tofranil sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: susan, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 14

Was having problems every time I laughed, coughed, or sneezed with losing urine. My doctor put me on Tofranil, & it's seemed to help me.

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 31

When I was an adolescent my doctor put me on this medication and it sent my behavior BACKWARD, instead of getting better I was getting WORSE, Since then I have been on two other medications that have worked wonders for me.