Topicort User Reviews

Topicort - User Reviews

Topicort User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Topicort sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: csbaker, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 14

Starrted off with genital itching ended up with swollen penis

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 25

Well,I guess it works good. I had what The dermatologist said was a callous on my forearm and after 3 days, it fell off. Only problem was after it fell off my skin was raw looking and sore.

Comment from: dbly, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 18

Dry, bumpy, acne on chin, used once a day for two weeks, problem cleared up

Related Reading: acne

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 20

Localized area on leg, possibly seborric dermatitis or psoriasis, unsure of diagnosis. Have only uses for a couple of days and redness and scaling has gone away almost completely!! Unsure of long term results. Thus far, effective for immediate relief.

Related Reading: psoriasis

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

i have had psoriasis for a majority of my life and have never found anything that worked as well as Topicort! Within 2 days my skin was 90% better...with consistent use it should stay that way.

Related Reading: Topicort

Comment from: rimrockeraz, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 28

helped with itching and swelling went down in less then 24 hours. I have what appears to be heat rash and it was bad!

Related Reading: heat rash

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 02

It gets rid of the itching and redness pretty fast as long as used once to twice a day for about a week.

Comment from: Trini, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 26

This medication I have been using for some time now. Recently, I have become the caregiver of my elderly parent and my nerves flared up my condition real bad like never before. Used the topicort, and in three days my skin has noticeably started to clear, showing my natural complexion. Although the area of the medication is dry, I just use pure vaseline, a thin layer to keep it moist. I love this cream, and have had no side effects.

Comment from: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 28

This treatment made my skin condition go away in just 2 days!

Comment from: goodshitmann., 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 08

this was the only medicated cream i can use that clears up my rash and fast. i try using other creams but all it does is make it worse and it tends to spread much quicker. i recommend this cream to any one with a ichy scin rash.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: Judy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 09

I had lichen planis over all my body, not limited to one area. I was very happy with the results and have not had a recurrence.

Comment from: Mrs.Boss Diva, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 26

I am using this product right now for poisonivy, and I was wonderig if I could wear a long sleeve shirt on top of treatment

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 05

went back to dermatologist with spot on hand-she zapped it with liquid nitrogen. now it's worse...