Toradol User Reviews

Toradol - User Reviews

Toradol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Toradol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: FibroGirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 04

I use this to manage Pain from Fibromyalgia only when the pain starts to ruin my quality of life. I am so grateful to have it and have no side effects. I don't use it unless i have to because I don't want to have to go back to dr to get more. I have used it for over 9 years off and on.

Related Reading: Fibromyalgia

Comment from: NJNICEGAL1, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 18

Very painful syatica & arthritic pain. Sometimes my joints lock up. The only thing that can relieve it is this medication. I only take it for a few days. Pain killers do not help.

Comment from: Jsarviss, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 08

for years I been suffering from bad miagraines and i always had to go to the hospital for shots now i get the pill and it seems to work just as good plus i can stay home!

Comment from: Elly, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 27

My orthopedic physician gives me toradol injections and they are extremely effect, however the oral medication has no effect whatsoever. There are no physicians in the town where I live who have toradol medication available. This is the most effect treament for me in between epidurals. I have rhuematoid, osteo, fibromyalgia, rhuematic fever, sjogren syndrom and number other health problems. The injections are one of the most effective treatments I have. I have very weak kidneys and this does not appear to affect them. The last three surguies I have had my kidneys completely shut down. I am now trying to delay other surguries as long as possible and toradol is a great help.

Related Reading: toradol | fever

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 06

I received Toradol after my 2nd operation for ventricular-peritoneal shunt. Toradol controlled my pain BEAUTIFULLY. After my 1st ventricular-peritoneal shunt, I had been given narcotics which did not work that well.

Comment from: HeatherMc, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 05

I went into the ER for a UTI, normally I refuse any pain meds but we were taking a plane back home..well out two week vacation turned into five weeks and I almost lost my life. less then a minute after the injections, I got a severe headache, the most pain Ive ever felt in my life, I passed out briefly and on the fall to the exam table I vomitted and inhaled the stomach acids, causing my lungs to start bleeding. I was drowning in my own blood. I was quickly hooked up to a moniter where it showed my heart rate was at 300 beats a minute! My heart couldn't keep up and it stopped and efforts were made to save my legs. I spent the next week in critical condition sedated with a machine breathing for me. It was the most hellish thing I have ever been through..I'm a 23 year old female with no prior substantial medical conditions..Further tests showed that there was no natural cause of this happening to me meaning It wouldn't have unless I took this drug. We live in an age were these drugs are being pushed on us..know what your taking, ask questions, don't be afraid to say no to the doctors if it's not life threatening...it could save your life. heather_mb21@yahoo.com

Related Reading: headache | drowning

Comment from: l.cazinha, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 24

I had an interstem put in. This stuff worked great with no side effects. It also relieved pain from ruptured disks in my back and tendenitis in my elbow. I don't abuse it, but hope I can get more for when the pain in my back is very bad. I excercise and move around alot , but sometimes pain is hard to bear, espicially at night. I can't hardly move, but this drug takes it all away.

Published: March 02

Though it has done a great job of managing my pain from kidney stones, it has caused me to bloat to the point that I look like I've put on 10 pounds in 3 days. I also get hot flashes and my stomach hurts whenever I eat. I do feel that it has lessened the inflammation I was dealing with and allowed me to pass stones on my own, but this bloating is a little scary.

Related Reading: kidney stones | hot flashes