Toradol User Reviews

Toradol - User Reviews

Toradol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Toradol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: GAIL, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 29

I WAS GIVEN PERCOET AFTER SURGERY ON MY THUMB FOR ARTHRITIS, DID NOT WORK AT ALL. THE NEXT DAY THEY GAVE ME TORADOL IT WORKED GREAT. NO SIDE AFFECTS AT ALL.

Related Reading: ARTHRITIS

Comment from: Kerriemeaway, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 16

recieved an injection 3 months after lower back surgery to relieve some ongoing pain. It works fast and effectivly. Drowsiness is the only side effect I experience. I just wish it lasted longer than a few hours.

Comment from: RN as a patient, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 27

I rarely experience side effects, however ...I took this med for the first time before going to bed. Woke up a few hours later with severe stomach cramping, extreme nausea and diarrhea, too dizzy to stand. And so weak from the violent side effects I was unable to work the following day. This medication can also cause serious liver damage.

Related Reading: diarrhea | liver

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 19

Although this drug controlled my pain, it caused me to have horrific nightmares.

Related Reading: nightmares

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 06

I received a shot of Toradol for pain related to endometriosis. I woke up the next day barely able to move my neck. My neck has only gotten worse and my doctor said it's a very rare side effect. I've had the shot twice before and never experienced this. Very painful and the shot was NOT worth it.

Related Reading: endometriosis

Comment from: scoombs, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 06

I took this for extreme sinus pain and eneded up in the hospital with severe chest pains, numb lips and hands....

Comment from: ForeverYoung, 45-54 (Patient) Published: February 23

i am given toradol by injection a the ER when my migraines get out of control. I take baseline doses of opiate medication to regulate chronic pain, so it is great that this medication can come in a "Unwind" me after all the muscle tension which builds ups with a acute flare.

Related Reading: chronic pain

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 19

Beware of extreme side effects such as severe memory loss, hallucinations, and adverse effects on level of conciousness. Do NOT drive until you have taken at least 3 or 4 doses. This drug has caused a serious car accident for me. Thank goodness no one was seriously injured. Please be forewarned and consider ALL potential side effects before taking.

Comment from: april041979, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 30

this drug has done nothing for me at all. percocet is much better.

Related Reading: percocet

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 25

i have severe lower back pain, and I have been to the er twice in a month and they perscribe and shot me in the back with toradol. I feel worse pain in my back and got no relief.

Related Reading: lower back pain