Toradol User Reviews

Toradol - User Reviews

Toradol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Toradol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: thnder, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 12

Flank pain & bloated feeling in the groin area left within a few minutes. I subsequently passed the stone the next day with no further pain.

Comment from: Gretchen, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 08

Take this when I feel a migraine coming on and don't want to take my expensive migraine medication. This makes me feel better without all of the side effects of other pain medications. I only use my other migraine medication if I didn't take the Toradol soon enough to stop the headache.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 08

This medicine is like taking tylenol. I rather take 800mg of ibuprofen.

Related Reading: tylenol | ibuprofen

Comment from: Fiery75, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 28

I am awaiting a spinal fusion and the injections and the pills, in addition to my other pain medication, works so well for me. Takes down the severity of my pain. Nothing can totally take it away until the surgery, but this is the closest I've been to pain free since the onset of my condition.

Comment from: finn, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 07

this medication does not seem to work for my pain

Comment from: blueian, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 17

I've suffered severe lower back pain from an accident in 1992 and I have tried everything,I then became addicted to opiates of all types and then I had enough as the opiates were'nt working then my doctor suggested a Toradol injection which I must admit that hurt a bit but I was pain free for 3 days it was the magic potion for me but I'm scared of using it on a long term basis as of it's side effects.The best thing about Toradol it is'nt an opiate and therefore non-addictive

Comment from: ally52, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 16

I had an injection of toradol @ the hospital and within 2 minutes, my blood pressure dropped to 70/30ish and my heart rate dropped to 30. I had to have ekg's blood and rushed into er from walk in care for an auto accident involving a rear end collision to my car, just causing numbness to my arm. I feel the drung caused life threatening issues

Chronic Pain/Back Pain