Toviaz User Reviews

Toviaz - User Reviews

Toviaz User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Toviaz sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 04

Toviaz relieve my overactive bladder problem. However, I felt a lot of digestive bloat at times.

Comment from: Toviaz user, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 23

I started taking this medication after I had the Monarc Suspension surgery to help control spazms. It gives me headaches and VERY dry month but it seems to be working somewhat. Had to completely give up caffine to get decent results.

Comment from: Mama Llama, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 06

Toviaz, in addition to doing Kegels and watching acid foods and drinks, has helped reduce bathroom trips, stopped most of my leaking, have more control starting and stopping the flow and can hold off going to the bathroom longer. I only go once thru the night now. I have gone from using several panty liners thru the day to just one if I leave the house, just in case. I have asthma, so if I have a full bladder and need to cough and haven't gone to the bathroom, there's a good chance I'll leak. I do have a very dry mouth, but just chew gum, suck on hard candy or drink more water. My eyes are also dry, but just use drops as needed. Leaving the house is now a pleasure - car trips are great. I still want to know where all the bathrooms are....just in case!! Go to the Toviaz website to learn as much as possible to help your condition. It has really paid off for me! Oh, most importantly, my doctor REALLY works with me!!

Related Reading: asthma

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 11

My doctor gave me the 14 day sample. It works well except I'm experiencing constipation more than I did with similar medication. The most negative factor is the price. It is extrememely expensive and with my insurance, I still have to pay $67.00 per monthly dosage. I like it but I can't afford this medication.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 30

While this medication worked great for my overactive bladder problem, it caused me to have difficultly breathing and swallowing.

Comment from: eelwat, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 30

I have been on Toviaz 4mg for 3 months with no side effects except maybe dry mouth. I was experiencing getting up 4-5 times every night and rushing to the bathroom several times a day. Since I have been on Toviaz I don't get up at all during the night and 3-4 times a day without having to rush.

Comment from: sonnerkay, 45-54 (Patient) Published: September 21

It works great for OAB, 7 days of med I experienced rt arm/shoulder pain got cortisone shot.8 day left shoulder arm hurting - bottoms of feet burning - big toes killing me - calf cramps - thighs & legs painful. Stopped med 24 hrs all symtoms disappeared.retook med within 6 hrs all of the symtoms were back I will discontinue toviaz because of side effects and try another product, have bladder scope scheduled need to be on rx.