Tracleer User Reviews

Tracleer - User Reviews

Tracleer User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tracleer sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: kelli, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 02

have been on tracleer since early 2004 and have had no problems with or from it. i was put on tracleer after being on flolan since feb 1998 when diagnosed with Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. it is a lot easier to take just two pills a day instead of having a 24 hour pump that you have to carry around. my pressures have been normal since put on flolan and have been healthy ever since. i'm hoping to be slowly taken off tracleer by my doctors soon. i hope to get taken off so i may get pregnant in the near future.

Related Reading: tracleer | flolan | Pulmonary Hypertension

Comment from: rose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 29

Have been using it for 2-3 years now (2008) Benefits were slow in manifesting themselves however they did appear at 8 to 10 months into the programbetter breathing (exercize tolerance) more adequate profusion and general feel better. costs are high but worth it at this time

Comment from: TRACEY, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 02

MY STOMACH HURTS & I'M COUGHING ALOT

Comment from: Nicole, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 16

Hi there.. I was diagnosed with Primary Pulmonary Hypertension in 2006. I am 22. Side effects: Weight gain, but im back to normal. Overall: Lowered pressures in lungs, right side of heart back to normal size, rarely get chest pains, Slowed down leakage of valve. Still on medication but It saved my life!

Comment from: Tom, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 03

Have been on Tracleer for 6 months, since initial diagnosis. Am on oxygen 24/7, which is awkward and uncomfortable. Have had no good effects from Tracleer - it could be progression of disease but I have gotten progressively worse. Not a lot of side effects and liver tests are good. Have some new joint pain but not sure if it is a side effect. Overall very disappointed in results.

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 12

Had most of the side effects noted. Had to stop after the start of the second month. Had weakness in hands and knees and unable to motivate.

Comment from: tshuman, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 08

been on this drug for 3 mths. not sure it side effects are from this or other meds. all I know is that i don't have that pump anymore. breathing is about the same as with the pump and I do not use O2. I also have scleraderma

Comment from: sjay, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 01

been on for four months...I can see a little benefit and hoping to have more as I have been told it could take up to 6 months for benefits. I have developed heartburn and not sure if drug is cause. I am on oxygen 6 liters. I also drink a lot of water, not sure if it helps liver but can't hurt I think. Take care.....

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: katybeth, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 27

Headacheas are terribble and my back is killing me..

Comment from: Diane, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 29

I did not want to take this medication because I did not feel I was that bad and I did not like the side effects. My doctors convinced me I needed to take it. After about two months, I feel much stronger over all, and I do not get short of breath as quickly. I can do things it was very hard to do before.

Comment from: georgia, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 30

I am having a lot of headaches, throat irration, coughing but I am walking better and able to stand without feeling like I am going to faint.