Tracleer User Reviews

Tracleer - User Reviews

Tracleer User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tracleer sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: October 02

decrease in platlets

Comment from: nanny1ny, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 28

I have been on this drug for 4 months and I still am having problems with my breathing,I cant walk only a few feet before I have to stop,I,m on oxygen to.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 27

I have been on tracleer for 90 days my last liver function test came back abnormal will repeat it.

Comment from: freeagain, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 06

I thought it was helping me alittle until I stopped taking it and now I can breath and walk and am not blue. I feel great now that I take only diaretics, vitimins and subliments, and healthy eathing. Oh yeah.... and getting rid of all negative people in my life.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 16

easy to take and so far no side effects

Comment from: cheekymoma, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 15

still have artery problems have clotin my ct scan

Comment from: Dperkins0026, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 11

I am trying this drug in a treatment for scleroderma. I am literally holding a bag of frozen veggies to my head. I have not experienced pain like this in years!!!!

Related Reading: scleroderma

Comment from: Dperkins0026, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 10

Even with the severe headaches, I continued this drug for a few more weeks. I began having blood come through my stools and had to be taken off. Be careful with this drug (as well as any others)

Comment from: hopemartelladavi@aol.com, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 08

I am in my third month. I am taking 125 mgs.Started at 62.5 mgs. I have been on oxygen for 12 yrs. Am now at 6 liters - 24/7. I'm in my third year of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. I believe the medication has helped me. I can walk more and longer. I've had headaches, flushing, fever like feelings, coughing, sinus like problems. I have my liver tested every month,so far so good. I also have asthma and am on allergy shots. Some of my problems could be related to the asthma. Over all I beleive this medication will prolong my life span.

Related Reading: fever | asthma | allergy

Comment from: acain, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 14

I've been on this medication for about 5 going on 6 months now in the first month i had headaches but they stopped. about half way thru the second month i started getting head rushes every time i stood up and if going from sitting on the floor to standing i would have to do it in stages or i would have fainted however this has now also stopped. Was reading another post that mentioned heartburn...I too have been getting way more heartburn then before and also a lot more gas causing burps. The pills seemed to be doing more for my breathing in the the first 2 or 3 months and i feel as though they have lost some effectiveness however i could have just forgotten how much worse my breathing really was before am still hopeful for a bit more improvement of symptoms as the Doc said it may take up to 8+ months for full effectiveness of this treatment. overall i have to say its has made activities easier to accomplish.

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: willie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 27

do not take this pill it is not worth it it cost 6300 dollars a month it caused me not to be able to go out in the sun for very long it feals like fiberglass iching spells from head to toe