Tracleer User Reviews

Tracleer - User Reviews

Tracleer User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tracleer sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Carol, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 09

This medication has allowed increased stamina, and allows me to feel the energy I had before PAH

Comment from: Lou, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 17

Within a year I felt 100% better

Comment from: Dorothy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 07

It seems as if I am breathing a little better . I seem to have regressed after taking 125mg. for a year and 1/2 now. At first I fainted while walking around my yard and had like little head rushes. I had had some nausea. And mush joint pain all over. I feel like I am trading one problem for many others. Overall what R U going to do...........Sure wish there was a better resolution to this disease.... :)