Travatan Z User Reviews

Travatan Z - User Reviews

Travatan Z User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Travatan Z sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Irenben727, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 17

I have been using Travatan Z for 5 months now. My eye lashes have grown and my IOP has gone down. I am happy about the lowering of my eye pressure but I am not too happy about the price. It is very expensive! But it has less side effects. For now. I think.

Related Reading: Travatan Z

Comment from: unionplus, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 02

These drops caused the area around my eyes to swell and redden. I used for only 2 days before seeing my eye doc again.

Comment from: Goodboy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 17

The first day I used this product my vision was very blurred and my entire eye and the area around my eye was red and swollen. The pain in my eye was so intense that I had a headache with nausea all day. I will never take this product or any like medication again. It has discouraged me from using any drops at all. Not sure I want to chance this terrible experience again. What is the chance of this damaging my eye?

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 20

Decreased the pressure in my eyes immediately. I have trouble with putting the drops in my eyes at times.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 13

Didn't cause the eye swelling that I had with Alphagan P but afer using for two weeks I started having insomnia, chest pains, anxity and extremely high blood pressure come on thirty minutes after using the drops. Thought it was a different issue but the same thing happened two days in a row. I have stopped using the drops.

Related Reading: insomnia | high blood pressure

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

THE FIRST TIME I USED THIS, WHEN I GOT UP THE NEXT DAY MY EYES WERE DRY AND BLOODSHOT. THE SECOND TIME I USED THEM MY EYES WERE SWOLLEN SHUT, BURNING, AND I HAD A TERRIBLE HEADACHE. I AM AFRAID TO USE THEM AGAIN.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 03

Have only been using it for 3 mos. Is there a generic equivalent?

Published: May 10

Caused yellow discoloration in the whites of my eyes,and eye irritation.

Comment from: bassman, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 09

lower eye pressure,eye lids red, after 3 months had ED for first time ever.has anybody had this problem

Comment from: jerrymfishing, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 19

After 6 months of use the drug has been very effective at lowering eye pressure. One unsightly side affect of red eyelids.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 11

While initially experiencing a sensation of grit in my eye, I now have no discomfort at all using this medication. It has been very effective in lowering my eye pressure.

Comment from: docsjunkshop, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 19

using travatan for eye pressure,in both eyes.right eye was operated on for catracts,have a plastic that side will this drug bother that? ?presure is in left eyeget bad ache in right when it is used nothing in left any one know?

Related Reading: travatan

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.