Travatan Z User Reviews

Travatan Z - User Reviews

Travatan Z User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Travatan Z sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: hiqual, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 07

I have been using Travatan Z for about a month. The only side effects have been redness in the eye and dryness. I have had cataract surgery in one eye and I use the drops in both eyes, very effective in dropping the pressure.

Comment from: blessed813, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 22

I started taking the medicine in January, using 1 drop per night. In about 3 months, my eye was red,dry, very painful and very sensitive to light. My eye doctor sent me to a specialist who've since then taken me off the medicine and gave me other eye drops. I even had to take a pain killers, because the pain was so bad. The problems still exist, and I'm having a little trouble reading and focusing even with my glasses on.

Comment from: John, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 17

took Travatan Z for almost a year be for I had over all weakness, Headaches, & some dizzeness.

Comment from: d.d., 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 08

Works fine for glaucoma pressure. Very expensive--ask your dr. for samples if you don't have ins. coverage. Pull lower lid down a bit and drop the solution in the lower lid pocket.

Related Reading: glaucoma

Comment from: Rodneythekid@att.net, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 28

It is difficult to answer the above questions. My eye pressure seems to be under control. However, I am experiencing #s of side effects. shortness of breath, heart problems, weakness etc. I have been on travatan for many years and more recently travatanZ

Comment from: Gene, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

i have hard time putting drops in my eyes .,is there an easy way of puttind the drops in i am 73 years old thank you Eugene Kimble

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 29

Used travatanz & vision declined rapidly before cataract surgery. After surgery L eye 20/20 R 20/30 but eyes red, felt like sand in them, with pain behind eyes. Dr. recommended lubricant drops. Vision decline now L 20/30 R 20/40. Didn't consult Dr. and discontinued using Travatanz. Have excluded nonocular side effects! Will vision improve after discontinued use? Unable to see rxlist terms & conditions. Disconnected when tried to submit this review the 1st time.

Comment from: patzy, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 15

My eyelashes are finally thickening!Iris is getting darker, but no problem.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 26

No side effects! Works Great!

Comment from: lovelyMe, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 31

Overall, the drug is okay. Sometimes it stings when I use it and other times, it doesn't. Also, I sometimes have sinus issues after using this drug. Other than that, I haven't had any significant issues with it.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 06

Several side effects. Burning and hurting of my nose. ear aches my head gets congested my eyes and my head hurts, dry eyes

Related Reading: dry eyes

Comment from: 7-12 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: January 26

(caregiver writing) my daughter has juvenile glaucoma and has used travatan z for 10 months. she has had side effects like bloodshot eyes, longer/thicker lashes, and maybe dry eyes. IOP has slowly gone down which is very encouraging. we like the 1 drop per night ease of usage. here's a great tip from doctor to apply the 1 drop onto the corner of eye with eye closed, then allow drop to absorb down into eye (can blink a little if needed).

Comment from: ONE EYE, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

REDNESS, ITCHY ,WATERY, AND EYES FEEL STICKY AND ACHE

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.