Treximet User Reviews

Treximet - User Reviews

Treximet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Treximet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: LSlater0811, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 22

Works wonders for my migraine headaches. Take the pill and half hour later I have relief. No other migraine medication has worked so far. This is a five star.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 25

Dizziness feeling nausea, hot flashes,

Related Reading: Dizziness | hot flashes

Comment from: EvieGirl, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 19

I have had a constant headache for 5 days. I went to the doctor was just diagnosed with migraines. He provided me with 3 diff samples of medicines (Treximet, Maxalt and Relpax)I decided to try Treximet first, upon takin the first pill in the doctor's office, by the time I made it to my vehicle I felt like someone dashed me with gas and threw a match on me! My whole body felt like it was on fire, I became very nauseated and experienced a hot flash like no other. I felt worse before I felt better but after 5 days I finally have no head pain. Right now my body hurts like hell with the feeling of having flue like body aches or having been in a fight. All said and done I would rather these side effects than the migraine anyday! This is just pill one and I will go through the rest of the brands before deciding which one "works for me".

Related Reading: Relpax

Comment from: kathybullock260@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 29

my neck hurts, chest is tight, my arms hurt and feel heavy and I feel bad all over

Comment from: AngelicaSimone, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 01

Well this drug is effective at relieving my migraines, but at what cost? I got the pills as a sample. Upon taking it, i got a weird heavy sensation in my limbs and a burning in the back of my throat. Now, after my second time using it, the headache is gone but i am so tired and my body aches all over from this. I would recommend this to someone to try, but beware the side-effects. Definitely not for me.

Comment from: jdavis0221, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 04

After taking this medication and feeling worse than before I did I took the time to (finally) read up on the side effects and realized I wasn't crazy. My neck and shoulders got tight, my whole head felt like it was in a vist and I had this horrible pressure in my ears. Needless to say it did not make my headache go away!

Comment from: S. Davis, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 28

When I first took this medication, I had a migraine so bad, I felt like I needed to be in somebody's hospital. To my surprise, It worked!! I've been having migraines for about 15 years and nothing I've ever tried worked as fast as the treximet. Don't get me wrong, the side effects are horrible but in my opinion, they are worth it. I'd rather feel like a sumo wrestler got me in the headlock any day than to continue feeling the pain of a migraine. After taking it a couple of times, I've gotten use to the sweating, upset stomach and the feeling as if someone is standing on top of my head. It helps to lie down and try to sleep while the medicine is working. I wake up feeling like a new person!!

Comment from: lasweet11, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 08

Upon an onset of a headache, which I suffer from, my doctor gave me a sample of Treximet. Within 15 minutes, my hands began to tingle & my ankles became very sore. By the time I arrived at work, my body was in so much pain. My muscles had contracted, my chest became very tight & hurt. I was taken to the hospital ER. I was told I was having an adverse reaction to the Treximet. My symptoms had gotten worse. My blood pressure shot up & my body felt like I had been beat. I have never had an experience like this & hope I never do again. Its been 2 days since I took Treximet & I still am in so much muscle pain. And by the way, I never did get rid of my headache. Please do research on this medication before taking it. Its not for everyone.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: mseipper, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 07

I have suffered from migraines for about 8 years and this is the first medication that always relieves the awful pain and general sick feeling. I only wish I could afford to have more pill/year as I have way more migraines than the pills my doctor can give me inexpensively. The only side effect I experience is an annoying jaw pain, but it is well worth it.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.