Treximet User Reviews

Treximet - User Reviews

Treximet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Treximet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 03

I Love IT....even if the side effect is a little stomach ache or nausea...it's worth it...My migraines are so bad that nothing else helped me before, but after taking Treximet, after 15 minutes, I'm in heaven. Doesn't make me sleepy or anything like that. It's just great!!!

Comment from: BuffyAZ, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 17

I started experiencing black spots in my vision but thought I just needed reading glasses. I found out that temporary/permanent blindness is a side effect for treximet users. I found this out due to another patient's bout with temporary blindness. I will never take it again! Beware!

Related Reading: blindness

Comment from: ehm1982, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 11

The container can be difficult to get into but other than that I haven't had any problems with Treximet. Side effect - very sleepy

Comment from: steph4701, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 11

For me, Treximet takes away the pain completely for about 18-24 hours only to come back but not as severe. I will still use Treximet but with the understanding that I will still have a headache but not a full blown migraine.

Comment from: mrsy1974@aol.com, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 06

I took Treximet last night, Monday on the 4th of May: I got severe chest pains, that did not go away for about 1 hr. I took that medication, for a migrane headache.

Comment from: lhlisaann, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 03

I have been on treximet for about 3 months.It is "SUPER".I take one at the start of my migraine & in 20 to 30 mins its totaly gone & with no side effects at all.Love it & would recomend everyone at least give it a try.Plus if you go to their website you can get a $25.00 dollar coupon for it, for up to 7 refills.

Comment from: Tired of Migraines, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 31

I've suffered from migraines for over 10 years now. I've tried different meds. My Axert stopped working on my migraines so my doctor called this one in for me. I took one pill and it did not work. I had a full meal, however I still got extremely nauseaous, dizzy and had a horrible burning sensation in my throat and neck. My chest became tight. My head and neck felt like it was in a vice grip. I felt very 'loopy' and was unable to work. The feelings lasted for about 2 hours. The migraine did not go away at all, so I had to suffer for the rest of the day because I was too scared to take another pill. The problem is I paid $230.00 for 9 pills that I am stuck with. Several days ago, I had a migraine again and went back to using the axert. I'd rather suffer the migraine than use this med again. I guess everyone has different symptoms, but this was very scary to me. I really felt like all my muscles in my body was contracting. Good luck to everyone who does not have these side effects. Be careful.

Related Reading: Axert

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 19

I have suffered from migraine headaches for 25 years. I have tried everything that has been produced.....nothing has worked with the exception of injections at the ER. This medication is fantastic. I usually take it and go to sleep. Although it does not make me drowsy. I have not suffered from any side effects at all. Even if I did, I would still take this medication because the side effects are nothing compared to the feeling that my head is going to explode.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.