Tri-Luma User Reviews

Tri-Luma - User Reviews

Tri-Luma User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tri-Luma sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: dt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 03

Tri Luma is a wonder drug that cleared my brown spots that i have battled for years. I tried other products such as Obagi and it was too complicated and cumbersome to use all 7 steps each day, twice a day. Tri Luma is only once a day and did not irritate my skin at all. I recommend this product to anyone that has sun spots, brown spots or freckles they want to disappear.

Related Reading: freckles

Comment from: like@aol.com, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 19

This medicine worked very well for me. It vanished all my acne scars in less than 3 weeks. The only problem is the price. I wish is was less expensice so I can purchase some more. Other than the price it's great!

Related Reading: acne | scars

Comment from: cristela, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 20

Triluma is great. Save your money to pay for this cream because it is expensive, but worth it. I saw a big change on my melasma in just two weeks. I am on week five and my melasma is almost all gone. Your skin will peel a little and it will be a little red, but it wont hurt like a chemical peel would.

Related Reading: melasma

Comment from: xuxa, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 02

i am black (medium complexion)from the Carribean - this is so far the best cream for a perfect and healthy skin tone. I use it (for 1 week) and twice a year and i always get the greatest compliments from friends and even the Avon lady is speechless cauz she has nothing to top Tri-Luma. Expensive but totally worth it. :))

Related Reading: Tri-Luma

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 20

I noticed brown spots on my cheeks and dark coloration on the skin above my upper lip, which is very embarrassing because from far away and in certain lighting, it looked like a mustache. I have been using this cream for about 4 weeks and have noticed a difference. The first week of using it, the area of skin I applied it to started to peel. This only lasted for 2 or 3 days, I just kept using the cream as normal. What I love about this cream is that you only put it on at night, so in the mornings you can apply face lotion and makeup. The only down side is the price and avoiding the sun, Especially when you live in Florida. But overall a great product!

Comment from: mattbryant, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 04

My dermatologist prescribed this for my sun spots under my eyes and on my cheeks. It's week 3 and the spots are almost completely gone. I feel normal and handsome again. I've used 2% OTC hydroquinone for a year before this and it did nothing. Must be the combo of the ingredients in Tri-Luma.

Comment from: sherie, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

It is really helping me. Just on my 2nd week. Really hopeful. Just a note, researched alternative prices...Canada offers it for around 140 and in my area it is about 200. Maybe you could get it from there. I have had malasma for a few years and also have tried lots of things. Spent lots of money on products that were not helpful.

Comment from: MMLYNCH1219@COMCAST.NET, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 12

I'M 61. 7 WEEKS ON TRILUMA. 80% OF RED & BROWN SPOTS ON FACE & ARMS GONE. GREAT STUFF.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 11

I have severe melasma on my forehead, cheeks, and upper lip. I had tried multiple creams in all price ranges but none had lightened the stubborn dark spots. My doctor suggested I try Tri Luma and it is a godsend! My spots have lightened about 90% although I have very small spots remaining. I feel like a new woman! I'm no longer embarassed to go out in public. I can actually wear regular make up that is not caked on and my skin looks so much better. Tri Luma is the absolute best treatment I have found.