Tri-Luma User Reviews

Tri-Luma - User Reviews

Tri-Luma User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tri-Luma sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: tara, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 13

I had terrible hyper-pigmentation on my forehead, nose and cheeks(thanks to the EVIL tanning beds). I am in week 6 of using Tri-Luma. It was worth the money. I have noticed the fine lines have disappeared and the brown patches are almost gone. I have a few stubborn spots, but the embarrassment of the discoloration, is fading with the fading of the melasma. I plan to use it for the full 8 weeks, and if I have to take a break, and then re-start the treatment to finish off the last of the brown spots...that is what I will do....love, love, love it!!!

Comment from: 35-44 Published: July 27

Don't Buy it. I got rid of the malasma by consuming 2,000 miligrams of vitamin C every day, and applying fresh slices of cucumber with lime on my skin daily.I also stay away from the sun and drink lots of water.I had malasma on my face after using birth control pills. I tried Triluma after reading an article on a magazine.Berore I tried Triluma I had malasma but my skin was very soft, I had no wrinkles. After I tried it my skin got very dry crating wrinkles, I had no elasticity in my skin and the malasma got darker,. It was a nightmare. I felt horrible. It took my a while to find a solution to get rid of the darker malasma. the wrikles and loss of elasticity stayed.

Related Reading: birth control | wrinkles

Comment from: missterrys, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 05

I am currently using these cream and about week 8. I apply it every night. My face is rather red however 80% of the brown spots are gone. I have a few tenacious ones that are disappearing at a slower rate, but definitely going. I will report back if the spots reappear, but so far I am absolutely delighted.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 22

I've used Tri-luma for eight weeks and it lightened the very dark brown pathes on my cheeks quite a bit so that I didn't look scary anymore, however once I stopped using it, the spots started to darken again. Also, I'm a medium complexion African-American woman and the medication lighted in areas I wish it hadn't. It made my complexion still discolored but lighter. How long is the waiting period?

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 12

I have suffered fm melasma for 15 years I had tried everything without sucessed until I tried triluma. It works.

Comment from: MMartinez, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 26

Please do not use Tri-Luma. If anything it will make things even worse for your skin!! Tri-Luma might appear to better your spots but then after a couple of weeks the spots come back with much more dark color. I don't know why they selling this "junk" It is a nightmare. I am now back to getting rid of my spots; first of all; using desowen to get rid of the irritation for at least 15 days; then, I found the best produt ever: Sunbright, the difference on my skin is absolutely amazing!

Related Reading: desowen

Comment from: ninja mom, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 29

I felt like a Star Trek character with the spots on my forehead, as well brown patches on my nose, lip and chin. I have used this for 8 weeks and have seen enormous improvement. At first your skin will get a little dry and red, but keep with it. The side effects get better and the results are worth it. I am now taking the "break" recommended and will use again to remove the last of my now faint spots.

Comment from: mrivera, 55-64 (Patient) Published: January 03

Where can I find buy this medication? I obtain a prescription from my doctor. However, it is not available. It this medication banned?

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 18

I am about to enter week 4 and all of the lighter patches of pigmentation (left over from a bad birth control experiment) are gone. A few stubborn spots remain, but are far lighter than they were. I'll probably stop after week 4 then do another go around in a few months to use the rest of the cream up. Seems a shame to waste such expensive cream and even if I have no further improvement in the remaining spots, my skin seems to glow when using this cream. I had purchased some $20-$30 creams that claimed to help out with tone before this. Wish I never bothered, this cream is the best.

Comment from: Virginia, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 15

I'm on my 5th day of using Tri Luma and am beginning to see some positive results. I'm hispanic, so my skin is olive so I have a tendency to have quite a bit of discoloration on my skin. This stuff is expensive, but works.