Tri-Luma User Reviews

Tri-Luma - User Reviews

Tri-Luma User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tri-Luma sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Maria Olsson, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 19

Hi! I am a russian who has migrated from Sweden to the USA. I have developed melasma (dark spots) under my eyes and on my forehead. I visited a dermatologist in the USA, FL about 1 month ago. He prescribed me Tri Luma that contains 4% of Hudroquinone. Have you ever read about Hydroquinone?- I asked him. As I investigated it I found the information that hydroquinone has been banned in many european countries including France, Sweden and Russia etc, for concerns about increased cancer risk.The FDA admitted that the risk of using the drug is not known and more testing needs to be done.In fact, the FDA also warned that hydroquinone has been linked to a condition that disfigures the skin. Anyway,I tried the cream, a sample that the doctor gave to me. He prescribed to use it twice a week - Mondays and Fridays. It was terrible!!! I used it just once a week on my pigment spots because my skin got red, burning and after 1 week it was peeling. Some doctors prescribe to use it once, twice a day!!! I put it on only once a week. Ok, after 1 month, 4 treatments I have the result: my pigment spots have not been improved at all. Moreover, the skin is burnt and now I have very obvious dark red-brown spots. I really look terrible. I can't put on any sunscreen because the skin is damaged by Tri Luma. I am so happy that I didn't buy the full size cream which costs $200 and the insurance doesn't cover it. I don't want to buy cancer for $200. Thanks. I've also contacted russian and swedish doctors. They've forbade to use it strongly!!! They've suggested to use natural products such as juice of lemon, parcley, put camomile teabags on dark spots, oatmeal etc... and of course, avoid the Sun. Please be aware, read more information online.

Related Reading: cancer | sunscreen

Comment from: ladybug, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 25

This is the BEST. I say within 8 weeks I saw a big diiference. And in 4 months my face was completely clear.

Comment from: alexa, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 23

I suffer from Melasma and I have spent a lot of money in creams and treatment with no good results. Tri-luma has been the only thing that have worked for me, with the exception of a few spots . I got rid of 90 pct of my dark spots in about 5 weeks. I am using the generic ( compound) form, because the cortizone in the brand name is too strong for me

Comment from: rimmush, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 28

i tried so many things befor for long time and from the firest time i used it worked for me .iam satisfied so much it worth to try .hope it work with all women as it work with me. thanks for this medication.....

Comment from: 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: July 19

Did anyone try this any feedback please respond http://www.rxzone.us/product.cfm/rx/Tri-Luma-Cream-30-GM-663963.html

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

From WebMD