Triamcinolone Ointment User Reviews

Triamcinolone Ointment - User Reviews

Triamcinolone Ointment User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Triamcinolone Ointment sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mom, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: December 19

My 3 year old has a food allergy. This medicine is our wonder drug if he accidentally has it. Clears it up quickly. We have seen none of the side effects. Also, it is not a preferred drug for insurance, so the cost is reasonable. For a child, I do not use for the long term. 3 days, and it usually clears up the rash/inflammation.

Related Reading: food allergy

Comment from: backrash, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 27

This ointment is wonderful. Since I have been using it not only has it removed the bumps from my skin but it also evened out the discoloration of my skin, and flakyness. Now I am more comfortable with wearing low hanging clothes on my back. Only downfall-can't discontinue use otherwise rash comes back.

Comment from: Scratchy, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 20

I had poison ivy on my legs. Nothing seemed to stop the itching or to cure it. My doctor gave me an IM injection of decadron, medrol dose pack PO and triamcinolone cream. The cream stopped the itching immediately! The other medications dried the ivy up with in 2 days.

Related Reading: poison ivy | decadron | medrol

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 30

This works great on my skin. Its really sensitive and I've tried everything.

Comment from: Mary, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 01

works wonderful on skin problems

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 21

I was told by two dr.s that the problem with my eyes were due to allergies. My eyes were flaky, dry, very itchy, and swollen. Put my foot down and they prescribed this for me. It has done wonders. It was eczema around my eyes. It healed

Comment from: diable, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 05

Had a variety of the above symptoms for 3 YEARS worse in winter on back terrible itching (driven to distraction) small white spots under skin on lower back red lumpish circles under breasts across loins, behind knees, sometimes larger red lumps on arms and upper back and under arms nothing below knees or neck. 3 years no one knew what to do scabies?? nervous eczema?? shingles??

Related Reading: scabies | shingles