Triamcinolone Ointment User Reviews

Triamcinolone Ointment - User Reviews

Triamcinolone Ointment User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Triamcinolone Ointment sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: stylistrogus, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 05

It works when other treatments failed to provide results

Comment from: Kym, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 26

My 12 yr old daughter had some breaking out around her mouth, nose and some on her forehead. She is very sensitive to skin meds but this worked just fine. Didnt burn and cleared the rash up in abt 3 days , after usin it twice a day

Comment from: Rowellcat79, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 09

I was prescribed this cream b/c I had a horribly itchy rash on my legs, that would not go away. After no cause could be found, ti was determined that it was possibly a minor staph infection. This medication worked very, very well for me. Not only did it relieve the itching, but within days began to clear the condition. However, it did not work immediately, as I had hoped, so patience was needed. Further, I was told that this medicine has a tendency to 'thin' ther skin and cause spider veins, so the cream should ONLY be placed on the area that is bothersome, even if it means applying to each little bump. I was very happy with the effectiveness of this medicine.

Related Reading: staph infection

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 26

I've been using Triamcinolone Acetonide to treat the redness of the skin on my lower legs and ankles. The cream works wonders alleviating itching, pain, the redness expanding.

Comment from: byker49, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

I have a patch of skin on scalp about the size of my pinkie finger that I am treating with this product. So far the results have been good. I apply three to four times a day. At night I wash hair and reapply. It is critical to rub the cream in thoroughly. This takes several minutes for the scalp to absorb the cream. I will try to remember posting back again in a couple of months to report on my progress.

Comment from: 55-64 Published: March 15

Medication works while being used; condition improves/clears; use is stopped. Condition comes roaring back within days. Drug doesn't seem to completely eradicate condition.

Comment from: Leesha, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 09

i have had eczema for a while and i finally went to thedoctor and they perscribed me this it works so well with my skin as long as you bathe daily and apply the cream as directed your eczema will go away within a week.But now my only problem is the dark marks that the eczema has left on my skin how can i get rid of that? coca butter doesnt seem to work for me.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 02

i have a unknown skin problem that ive had for years, i get these bumps on my skin all over my body that itch and eventually turn into red scabs that will not go away, they just itch but wont heal. finally at a urgent care visit i mentioned this problem and they gave me this cream. The cream works great it stopped the itch and the next day the spots were almost gone, but if i dont use it they come back

Comment from: Rocky, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 22

I have Stasis Dermatisis, I have been using this off and on for three years. As far as stopping the itch, it doesnt. Maybe i have to use if more often daily. I only use it twice a day, and most times once a day or not at all. You have no idea how uncomfortable the itching is. In the begginning i was taking predisone and that did a job on my skin, It did not stop the itch. It made my skin thin, so when i scratched i bled. I take coumadin also. I have been to many dermotalogists seven to be exact all over the state of Conn. No help there.

Related Reading: coumadin

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 10

I have eczema mostly on my hands, sometimes my legs. Used to get really bad w/ cracking and bleeding. I put some of this ointment on itchy spot and it keeps it from getting real bad. Lotion never worked - often made it worse. OTC lotions did nothing. This is all that works for me!

Comment from: watsonfowlkes@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 11

This medication has caused the effected area on the outer palms of my hands to become scaly and encrusted to a point where I can remove dead skin resembling fish scales from the area. Once I remove the dead skin, the redness, itching, and pus filled boils return within a matter of minutes. I have been using this Triamcinolone 0.1% topical cream for the past two months without any significant results.

Related Reading: boils