Tribenzor User Reviews

Tribenzor - User Reviews

Tribenzor User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tribenzor sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

I have been taking Labetalol for over 7 yrs but it is no longer enough. After trying several different meds, this one finally lowers my BP. On the day I was given this drug, my BP was 168/112. Just after 7 days it is down to 119/81 which is where my BP used to be. I'm very happy to feel like my old-self again. The only side-effect I've noticed is sun sensitivity. (I should be wearing sunscreen anyway.)

Related Reading: sunscreen

Comment from: 5cngqe, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 09

Have been nervous or jittery, wondering if this is from the drug

Comment from: sweetrichard, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 26

This medicine gave me a hacking cough to the point that I thought I had a cold. I used the med for approx 45 days with no great results. I got an ache in my shoulder that was numbing. Med is a big zero.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: Mrs. G, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 01

Been on this medication for 7 days. BP 139/73 .... better results than most meds. Two side effects...muscle cramps and chest pains. Took two excedrin on fifth day and they went away. This is the sixth day and so far no side effects. I love the way I feel..energy..good mood.. Hope it continues.

Comment from: Sandra B., 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 26

I've been taking this med for 2 weeks now, which is a little too soon for a lot of side effects to start. The main ones so far are hair loss, neck pain, blurred vision, and shortness of breath. My readings are running 130/78. Will review again after a month. My readings were better with the Benicar HCT, with no hair loss.

Related Reading: neck pain | Benicar HCT

Comment from: DaveS, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 21

Muscle cramps in my legs, shoulder pain-feels like rotator cuff injury. Tiredness, zero sex drive. Can't lose weight or exercise.

Comment from: oldbones24, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 15

On it 6 months now and will soon go to doctor the talk about it and do blood work. Lowered pressure from 160/90 to 119/77. I don't like the effects of the diuretic. I wake up with cracked lips and tire easily when working out of doors in heat, no sweat. I live in FL. I plan to talk with my doctor about taking the drugs separately without the diuretic.