Trilipix User Reviews

Trilipix - User Reviews

Trilipix User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Trilipix sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: JSCHWO@AOL.COM, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 06

AFTER 9 DAYS OF USE, I DEVELOPED AS ITCHING SENSATION OVER MY WHOLE BODY. ALSO,DEVOLPED A CLOSING OF MY THROT.

Related Reading: ITCHING

Comment from: 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 27

after many trials and errors, I believe I've found a winner. With minimal side effects this medication has significantly helped my Tri's and overall cholestrol levels. This med alone Does Not cause muscle aches. I've given up on all statin meds and feel much better. Been on Trilipix for about a year with favorable results. I hope this review is helpful.Good Luck

Related Reading: Trilipix

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 03

Started taking 2 months ago. Ended up in hospital yesterday with stroke symptoms. I am tired, acky, have acid reflux, cramping, fatique, chest pain, numbness etc. I am no longer taking this medication. This has to be taken off the market.

Related Reading: stroke | chest pain

Comment from: Blessed, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 20

I have been taking this drug for about a month. Developed bad heartburn/stomach problems but ALSO developed intense calf muscle cramps. Have no idea how its affected my numbers--the Dr. tooke me off this today and wants me to immediatly start taking Tricor. I am going to wait till my muscle aches go away. I pray for all of us on these types of med. Do they do more harm than good?

Related Reading: heartburn | muscle cramps | Tricor

Comment from: donna, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 29

After being on this medication for 6 weeks my total cholesterol went down 90 points. Hasn't been this low in years. Only problem I have been experiencing is severe acid reflux. Has anyone else experienced this since my doctor told me that this is not a side effect.

Related Reading: cholesterol

Comment from: peezee, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 30

At first I thought this would only work on my awful trig level (560), but after 6 weeks my trig level was down to 143, my LDL, which had been unmeasurable because of the trig level, was at 70 and my HDL had come up by about 12 points. I am improving my diet and exercising more (walking mostly) and have had no ill effects from the med. It's the only one I take. I take it at night before going to bed so maybe that accounts for the lack of side effects that so many others seem to have. I really could not be happier.

Comment from: Jay S., 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 24

I was unaware that I had any problem with cholesterol or triglycerides, but after a full blood panel was done on me that is what the Dr. found. I actually went to have the blood work done to see if my testosterone level was down because I was having severe mood swings, irritability and anger issues. I took the Trilipix for 6 weeks with no difficulties or side effects; another blood draw was taken and the Dr. said my high levels had come down. I will get another blood draw in 1 month to check my levels again. The positives about taking this medication is that my levels are coming down, but even better is that my mood swings, frustration and irritability have all subsided. My spouse and friends say that I am back to my old self again and it happened in just two weeks of being on the medication. I did a complete 180! I am not on any other medications.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 25

On this drug for 3 mon. I thought I was having mental prob. forgetful, irritable, stomach, sleeping, and freq. urination problems but the worst prob. are the severe cramping of muscles all over. stopped the drug and still having muscle prob. am afraid i will not get back total use of left arm. I thought I was hav. a stroke. A very dangerous drug.

Cholesterol Management

Tips to keep it under control.