Trilipix User Reviews

Trilipix - User Reviews

Trilipix User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Trilipix sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: retired, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 15

My husband has been on this drug for around two years. He has had SEVERE pain in his legs to the point he cannot hardly walk. No one could find out what was wrong with his legs. He has horrible problems with acid reflux, tired all the time, and has problems with holding his urine. I (duh) just read the comments of other people and they have the same symptoms only he seems to have all of them. I hope it hasn't caused permanent damage. He had great blood test results from this drug, but who cares if it is destroying his body.He has had MRIs, been to all kinds of doctors who said his symptoms are not side effects of this drug.I am so thankful I read these comments. He will stop taking it tomorrow! God bless all of you.

Comment from: Flash25962, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 04

I was on Trilipix with Pravastanin. The first month I never noticed much except musle pain. The longer I took it the worse I felt and then started having major physotic problems. They wanted to commit me to a mental instute but I refused but went off of both and all problems went away with in a week. I have now started back on Pravastatin and only have musle pain. No phycotic problems. Trilipix is a very dangerous drug and I recomend that it be taken off the market.

Comment from: Barb, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 26

trilipix gave me tummy pain,nausea,itching on legs, arms, head, tummy and nightmares.

Related Reading: nightmares

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 04

I have taken the medicine three weeks and went back to the doctor and my triglyceide level had dropped from 279 to 149. My total level had dropped to 171. No side effects so far. This is the only medicine for cholesterol I am taking.

Comment from: cindy0757, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 31

After 3 weeks of taking Trilipix have quit taking it. Severe skin rash, extreme muscle pain, nausea, fatigue and headaches. Not worth taking. Be extremely careful as it can cause serious health problems.

Related Reading: rash | muscle pain

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 17

after 4 days on drug it put me in the hospital with very hurting muscles, I couldn't hold food down my skin turn yellow. very dangerous drug get it off the market !!!!!!!!

Comment from: hardware Jim, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 02

My Doctor switched me over to this drug because my insurance co. would not pay for Tricor any longer. After one month I have not noticed any difference.No ill effects yet.

Cholesterol Management

Tips to keep it under control.