Trivora-28 User Reviews

Trivora-28 - User Reviews

Trivora-28 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Trivora-28 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 16

I have been using this drug non-stop since 1982...yes...that's 27 years! I was originally on Triphasil (brand name same drug) until they discontinued it. I have not experienced any negative side affects. Periods are 4 days & the cramps are pretty weak. It's the perfect low-dose Pill & it has always been popular in the UK, not so much in the US for some reason. I would highly recommend it.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 26

I used Trivora for 6 mos. as a generic for Triphasil. This generic caused me to have yeast infections every month, and I was very moody while taking it. I asked my doctor for another generic for Triphasil and am now very pleased with that...Enpresse.

Related Reading: Trivora

Comment from: Kristin, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 28

I've been on Trivora for 7 years. It's significantly decreased my menstral flow & it's nice knowing exactly when I'll begin my period each month. My weight has remained relatively constant. I do get a little moody just before my period, however, I believe that's true for most women. It's also very cost effective. Overall, I am very pleased with this pill.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 29

Yes, this pill has served it's purpose by birth control standards, however, I am a poster child for all the side effects. I've gained a considerable amount of weight, I have acne, I'm bloated constantly, my sex drive is nilch, my breasts are swollen and tender, I have constant discharge and I have severe cramping all month long. The only upside is my period comes like clockwork every month. I am getting off this drug asap!

Related Reading: birth control | acne

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 20

I switched from Ortho-Trylo to Trivora. For me there wasn't much of a difference. The pills are closely related, but this one is cheaper. I haven't had any cramps, my period is usually only 4 days, and it works for what I use it for. I am extremely satisfied.

Comment from: (Patient) Published: February 07

After taking Triphasil for a few years without any problems, I was prescribed Trivora as a generic 3 months ago and have had nothing but unwanted bloating and really, really bad mood swings. I have recently noticed weight gain. I am definitley looking for another pill.

Comment from: extremely satisfied , 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

I love this drug!! no side effects. cleared up acne, small amount of weight loss due to loss of appetite, boosted my sexual drive and shorter lighter periods! what more can a girl ask for?!

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 20

I have been using trivora for about 6 months. I have not expericed any of the problems that other users have complained about in other reviews I have read. I have a much lighter period and it starts on the same day around the same time every month. I am generally pleased with this product.

Comment from: dasani, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 25

I have been taking this pill for 4 years now and love it! I am alergic to latex so this pill REALLY works. It made my period lite and very regular. I am a person who suffers from severe lower back pain and extreme cramps. I used to vomit because they would get so intense thay made me sick. Since taking Trivora I have not had any of these problems.

Related Reading: lower back pain

Comment from: Shafer, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 04

I have been taking off of Trivora, but my period has not begun and I am not pregnant. Has any one else had this happen? Should I be worried?