Trusopt User Reviews

Trusopt - User Reviews

Trusopt User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Trusopt sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Published: September 21

After taking tursopt successfully for several years, I am now beginning to experience sore eyes and pressure in the brow area.

Comment from: Omaha, on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 01

Trusopt has caused my eyelids to peel or scale up continually.I have redness all around the entire eyeball socket area that itches extremely.

Related Reading: Trusopt

Comment from: deangeorge, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 05

Eyesight failing rapidly. Lots of tearing. Can watch tv or pc for no more than 30 minutes. Can no longer read newspaper print. Wearing an eye patch for comfort.

Comment from: ADONNER, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 09

I am taking trusopt for macula swelling. I have been experienceing considerable GI distress and eyelid scaling. I am taking baking soda and TUMS regularly to offset the GI distress and they are helpful. I took the Diamox pill version and the GI distress was overwhelming after 5 days and I stopped the medication on the 6th day. I weas advised to take the baking soda and TUMS to counter the Diamox effects and within a few days my GI recovered. The Diamox did improve the swelling slightly over the very brief treatment duration. Had I known about the Baking Soda and TUMS sooner I might have been able to endure the Diamox for a longer treatment period with even better results. I switched to the Trusopt because I was told that there likely would be less systemix effects as with the Diamox pill. I disagree. I have the same bad taste in my mouth and GI distress including very painfull trapped gas (although the baking soda and TUMS have significantly reduced that symptom.) The trusopt drops in both eyes burn for several seconds and blur my vision for several minutes. In about two weeks I will have an eye scan to determine its effectiveness. If not effective I may have to switch back to the Diamox pills.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.