Truvada User Reviews

Truvada - User Reviews

Truvada User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Truvada sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 19

I have been taking this medication for 5 years along with reyataz and norivir. Viral load undetectable and cd4 count 1500. Works very well for me.

Related Reading: reyataz

Comment from: DD, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 15

I just finished one month on this drug after exposure to the blood of an HIV infected person. I hope it worked but will need further blood tests. I felt mild nausea while taking the drug and these symptoms seemed to get a little worse after I finished treatment. HIV is not just a disease of drug users and gays. If a 57 year-old, married, hetrosexual, managomous person can be exposed, anyone can! And thank God for the researchers who have created these drugs.

Comment from: Rino, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 30

I have been on combination Truvada and Reyataz for almost three years now. This combination has been much much easier for me to tolerate than my previous with virtually no side effects from it! Regained my undetectable level after three months. Have nothing to say but great things about Truvada and Reyataz combination therapy! This once a day regiment also makes it much easier to handle.

Related Reading: Truvada

Comment from: Childe, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 03

I have been taking this in conjunction with Isentress, for a little over a month & already my viral load is undectecable and my T-cell count is up by 100! A life saver. I am so thankful for this medicine and the wonderful scientists and doctors who care enough to help with this terrible disease!

Related Reading: Isentress

Comment from: tony, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 07

have went six months without the use of truvada and sustiva and has suffered no reprocution from doing so my cd4 remains undetected and i feel fine...however i do still experience slight swelling in lymphnoe

Related Reading: sustiva

Comment from: BeyondBlessed, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 01

Have been using this drug along w/isentriss..combination appears great..Horrible stomach cramps..unsure of why..dr. advised to take w/mylanta. Tried that, to no avail..pain is unbearable at times. N e one having suggestions based on experience, please post. Thanks..Overall, n e medication is the fruit of life. I would reccommend this to everyone.

Comment from: yvonne, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 06

the medicine is okay for now.Ilike the fact that it is once a day.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 19

virus load undectable cd4 count 500. once a day with prezista and norvir. no side effects

Related Reading: prezista | norvir

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 28

Take this drug with Isentress and had great results. Best drug combination out there.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

I had all the side effects of this drug in the first week. I stopped using it after I called me doctor in about 5 days.

Comment from: jenn, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 09

Horrible gastro-intestenal problems at first. After twoo weeks, much easier to tolerate. I take asap in the am and 2 hours later, I'm go to go.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.