Truvada User Reviews

Truvada - User Reviews

Truvada User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Truvada sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 29

I believe this medication has helped me

Comment from: kathy, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 10

where could i get this medicine?how much 4 a day do i have to pay?doctor said jux should get this medi only my health is under control like the CD4 is below 200?

Comment from: Dee99, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 09

I was satisfied have been on the medication w/Kaletra and my viral loads have been undetectable and C4 are around 600. Recently they found that it has increased my bone density. Dr. recommending change of med.

Comment from: HAPPY 2 B ALIVE, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 23

I TAKE TRUVADA WITH KALETRA. I AM UNDETECTABLE WITH A NORMAL CD4. NO SIDE EFFECTS

Comment from: Newbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 29

Take TRUVADA at bedtime. If you are taking with ISENTRESS you may experience insomnia. Tylenol PM worked for me. First three weeks were the worst and side effects subsided one at a time. I take it at night cause I get BAD DEPRESSION side effects for about 6 or 7 hours after taking. I try to sleep through those first 6 or 7 hours. It see,ms to work. I have no other drugs to comapre this to.

Related Reading: insomnia | Tylenol | DEPRESSION

Comment from: michellemllr5, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 09

I have been taken truvada for a few months now and have no side affects at all that i noticed so far, so good lets see how it continues to work in the future.

Comment from: michaelrolcott, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 17

Great Combination with Truvada and Isentress!

Comment from: blessedone, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 09

I am taking with two other meds and within my first few months my viral load was undetecable.Was very sick the first few weeks but it was god sent.

Comment from: oklahomagayguy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 05

I have used it since 2003 and my numbers are stable and have been for 5 years.

Comment from: me1, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 03

just started. can't give an opinion yet

Comment from: crowes1313, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 14

This drug as been very effective for me.I only take this medication to control my HIV.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.