Tylenol User Reviews

Tylenol - User Reviews

Tylenol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tylenol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: December 30

Although the effects of a drug vary from person to person, Tylenol has had very little (if any) effect on pain in my experiences, and I've heard similar comments from friends, including some of whom are health professionals. Tylenol is nothing but a mere fever reducer.

Related Reading: Tylenol | fever

Comment from: heine45200, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 28

this drug works well for my backpain and it seems to ease the pain for fibromyalgia that iam told i have.This might intrest you.I take one TYLENOL and one PROPOXY-N/APAP.The amazing thing is it does not matter when i take these 2 pills.If in early morning or midday the pain is 80% gone until the next day.I have had pain from broken bones so i would take 2TYLENOL 3s for pain every 3to4 hrs.But with the other 2 pills i need to take them once aday.I have asked several DRs why this is and all of them say they do not know why.If you could explain why tis combonation works i would sure like to hear it It makes no sense to me but all i know it works for me. THANKS

Related Reading: fibromyalgia

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 22

I was told to use Tylenol for pain for the last 10 days preceding a surgery. I did only because it was the only thing I could take. It had little effect on the pain and I would have probably been just as well off without taking it.

Comment from: nano1028, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 16

this does nothing for my pain weather it be toothache, backache, headache. I have to take it in such large doses for even a slight effect that I am afraid of overdose. 4000 mg a day is max a day for a person. I can do that easy. scared I could kill my self with overdose is that true?

Related Reading: toothache | headache

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: April 12

Tylenol does absolutely nothing for me. I am not sure why. I have never gotten any effect from it. IBuprofen works better but not a whole lot of relief from that either. I have tried with head aches, muscle pain, and back pain.

Related Reading: IBuprofen | muscle pain

Comment from: rad1921, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 30

Took Tyelenol-PM to help me get to sleep with headache,still didn't sleep well.

Comment from: squeakiedeek, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 05

i used it as soon as i had pain in my back and it calmed it down long enough to go to sleep

Comment from: mindy, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 14

it dont eas the pain!

Comment from: rb619@charter.net, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 12

Lower back back pain .Will tylenol effect the liver ?

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: stxdave, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 25

I may as well drink a glass of water as use this for pain relief. Is it a placebo ?

Chronic Pain/Back Pain