Tylenol User Reviews

Tylenol - User Reviews

Tylenol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tylenol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rblakeley, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 18

No quite so good on pain caused by inflamation as some, but you can take it more often.

Comment from: Barbara, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 25

Abnormal kidney function blood tests

Comment from: Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 12

Does not relieve pain while Aspirin does relieve the same pain.

Related Reading: Aspirin

Comment from: Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 12

Did not relieve pain, however aspirin was effective.

Comment from: chronic girl, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 30

I take it like candy. I'm never out of pain.

Comment from: dolfindoll, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 26

I suffered a knee injury and this drug was prescribed. It helps keep the swelling down

Related Reading: knee injury

Comment from: Dr Mom, 3-6 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 18

Clear winner in my family for fever reduction and no stomach upset without a doubt.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 18

Tylenol got me through pregnancy...when I couldn't take anything else for my frequent headaches. I did yoga and massage which worked some of the time but my ob said it was fine to also take Tylenol. Kept using as needed during breastfeeding and even now I find that it still works if I catch my headache early enough. My primary doc is happy that I've stopped taking nsaids for every little headache since it was killing my stomach.

Related Reading: pregnancy | nsaids

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 25

I have used this medicene since it was first put on market for use, and been very happy with the results.

Comment from: disappointedRN, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 04

This doesn't even work as a placebo, and as a nurse, I should know. What a waste of time, money and possible liver damage!

Tylenol does not help. Aspirin does help. Concern about alcohol use with tylenol.

Comment from: Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 12

Was not effective, however aspirin did work.

Comment from: IKE, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 08

After having 2 knee replacement in 1996 I am still suffering from mild to severe muscle pain also in entire body. I have been averaging 4 tylenol per day and after reading warnings of possible liver damage am cutting back but miss the mediacation ????An opinion appreciated

Comment from: (Patient) Published: April 13

I'm 21 and i had an ovarian cyst that ruptured a couple months ago. I took tylenol it helped keep my fever down and it helped with my hip pain. It was hard for me to eat a lot and i was able to take it without having to eat something with it. I was given tylenol in the hospital as well. I don't know what i would have done without it.

Comment from: daddy druggy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 05

always work for me. Never failed.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain