Tylenol-Codeine User Reviews

Tylenol-Codeine - User Reviews

Tylenol-Codeine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tylenol-Codeine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 06

Other than causing me to sleep for hours on end, I had no problem with this medication during my short term use. (I probably needed the sleep anyways:)

Comment from: Flame, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 18

I had very bad nightmares when taking this medication.

Related Reading: nightmares

Comment from: Camarobound, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 18

I recently had brain surgery to have a large tumor removed. I was prescribed Tylenol 3 with Codeine. It was like taking sugar pills. This medication only made me sleepy, tired, and did not help with my pain. My normal prescription was Hydrocodone, 10mg. They wanted to give me meds that would keep me from being so drowsy while hospitalized, well the T3's were not the way to go!!! I stayed out of it.

Related Reading: tumor

Comment from: r\Robert, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

Savere joint swelling.because you can't take an anti inflamatory with it.

Comment from: (Patient) Published: May 10

I have IIH and had been on Norco 10mg/325 for almost 2 months every four hours. It had lost effectiveness so mysurgeon called and discussed options. Seeing as how the stronger pain meds seem to have horrid side effects I wanted to stay away from them as much as possible. So we started this medicine. Well sorry to say it did nothing...not even an ounce of relief. So I guess I will try something stronger and hope for the best.

Related Reading: Norco

Comment from: 1234, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 03

I have an abscessed tooth and it helps me okay. The pain is still there after I take it, but it calms in down a lot.

Related Reading: abscessed tooth