Tylox User Reviews

Tylox - User Reviews

Tylox User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tylox sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: hairstylist, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 30

I have severe osteoarthritis-hips, knees, shoulders, and hands--I can take this medication and I am not groggy and sleepy--I do not feel like it has impaired my decision making or ability to preform tasks

Related Reading: osteoarthritis

Comment from: Amber, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 15

Medication works wonders for my chronic pain. Have Fibro,Osteoarthritis and Neuropathy in legs and feet.

Related Reading: chronic pain

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 23

I have several illnesses, and have taken Tylox for several years. I discourage use if at all poss. just because it is habit forming, and after so long, your body gets used to it, and it has to keep being increased. Its very hard emotionally and physically.

Related Reading: Tylox

Published: November 05

it worked loger

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 23

I used this after having 2 teeth surgically extracted...it worked well but I had to take mor than 1 pill at a time. It works best if you take it on schedule, every 4 hours worked for me.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

I have a torn ACL in my knee,I have had surgery 2X and goin for #3 so I have had a variety of pain meds.very impressed with how well a low dose med has helped.it didnt take long to work and lasted longer than other pain meds ive been on.I would def encourage others in pain to try tylox

Related Reading: torn ACL

Comment from: Smiley, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 26

Used for pain. It is very helpful for use of fibromyalgia, and pain for surgery.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia

Comment from: Llama Mama, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 17

I've been taking this for 10 yrs and have had no adverse effects.However, DO NOT quit taking it "cold turkey" Nasty withdrawls

Comment from: monbon28, 25-34 (Patient) Published: June 14

I have been taking percocet for four months but, they have always been the white tablet. today my doctor prescribes the same meds but in different milligram of acetaminophen. The pills were red an an hour after taking a pill I got really nauseaus. The I startd vomiting for hours on end. The itching I exoerience is beyond words.I scratched until I bleed and it still itched.

Related Reading: percocet | itching

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 07

Works ok. Much like Vicodin. No side effects thus far. Been about 1 year now.

Related Reading: Vicodin

Comment from: idgie, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 25

Was prescribed this med for post surgery pain (emerg removal of ovary that was torsed and almost necrotic). The medication worked very well for me, the only problem I had was with swallowing the capsule because I also have dysphagia. Also had to take it with milk or small meal in order to avoid nausea.

Related Reading: dysphagia