Tylox User Reviews

Tylox - User Reviews

Tylox User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tylox sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bear47001, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 02

It worked great for my pain.

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 26

I started taking this when my wisdom teeth were trying to come through. It worked somewhat well, however it did give me headaches later on in the day.

Related Reading: wisdom teeth

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 24

Given rx for post op recovery. Worked well for pain. Crazy dreams tho and could not sleep for more than 2 hrs. Withdrawl not so pretty.

Comment from: mistyh79, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 03

In 2003 I was in a boating accident and fractured 3 bones in my neck. Now I have pain running down to my back.

Comment from: Jmiae, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 14

Worked well for the pain but I think I was allergic to it so I had to stop after 1 use, I was getting very itchy from it!

Comment from: Roadstarr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 03

I have tried numerous pain relievers for my neck and back after 3 surgeries. I have founf Tylox to work the best.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 17

was prescribed for knee worked great i was prescribed lortabs first that didnot work at all

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 12

taking for knee pain related to acl damage. works well but makes you fell a bit loopy

Related Reading: knee pain

Comment from: bandit, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 12

pretty good

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: January 03

my Doctor 1st perscribed this for my Migriane headaches.works great but then I had to move and my neww Doc wont perscribe them for me..

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 05

HURTS MY STOMACH AND DOES NOT HELP PAIN.

Comment from: Forrest, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 28

Oral surgeon gave me Tylox after having my wisdom teeth out. It caused me to black out for breif periods up to a week after I quit taking it. It was weird because oxycodone, vicadin never effects me at all.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 13

I took this medication for neck pain and PTSD. It greatly reduced my pain in a matter of minutes, and it helped me sleep through the night.

Related Reading: neck pain

Comment from: caw, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 08

Within 30 mintues after taking became severely nauseated, sweating, and SEVERE back and abdomenal pain.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain