Tysabri User Reviews

Tysabri - User Reviews

Tysabri User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tysabri sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: eirenn, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 24

monthly infusion x 1 no side effects other than brief fatigue during treatment. and a hot flash x2 i feel it has changed my quality of life dramatically. i cannot imagine my life without it, as it has kept me symptom free for 2 and 1/2 years. it has been a Godsend for me.

Comment from: AHP, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 19

Copaxone failed. I had repeated end of life experiences and then a gran mal seizure. Avonex failed. My flu like sx and sx, instead of improving, got increasingly worse. Tysabri has been a life saver. Except for nausea which lasts for 9 days after the Rx(treated effectively with Kytril) and the fact that fatigue, paresthesias, and clonus increase the last week prior to the next Rx, Tysabri has been a miracle drug for me. My energy level has increased, my mobility has improved, my pain has decreased, my swimming times have decreased, and...I have not had any relapses since beginning Tysabri 2 years ago!

Related Reading: seizure | flu | Kytril