Tyzeka User Reviews

Tyzeka - User Reviews

Tyzeka User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tyzeka sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 25

I have been taking Tyzeka for almost a year and for me there have been no side effects whatsoever,quite frankly I don't feel any different but I guess that's good thing when introducing something new into your body. As a qualifier to that statement I didn't exhibit any symptoms of my hepatitis so feeling the same is a good thing to me. I went in for routine HIV and other STD tests when I was diagnosed with Hep B. My viral load was off the charts according to my doctor but now it's below 15,000 in just under a year.

Related Reading: Tyzeka | hepatitis