Ultracet User Reviews

Ultracet - User Reviews

Ultracet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ultracet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DELENAB, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 08

I HAVE TAKEN THIS DRUG FOR GOING ON 5 YEARS I AM NOW UP TO 280 PILLS A MONTH, THIS IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE PILL I HAVE EVER TAKEN; ITS SEEMS TO BE A MIRACLE DRUG AT FIRST BECOUSE OF THE HIGHTEND FEELING AFTER TAKING IT. BUT THE WITHDRAWLS FROM THIS PILL IS NOT WORTH THE RELIEF

Comment from: doni, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 06

i have been on this for osteoarthritis and fibromalygia for about a year...it has saved me. I take it daily and am able to function without the drozziness..thanks

Related Reading: osteoarthritis

Comment from: LAURA, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 17

THIS MEDICINE WORKS WELL FOR LOW TO MODERATE PAIN.IT ALSO DECREASED MY APPETITE AND HELPS WITH ANXIETY AND MOOD SWINGS.ON A SCALE FROM 1-10 I WOULD RATE IT A 7.

Related Reading: ANXIETY

Comment from: lindas, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 28

I have Lupus and I have good weeks and bad weeks, this really helps me get through the bad ones. Also is wonderful when I want to spend time with my family doing things I normally couldnt do.

Related Reading: Lupus

Comment from: Dub1979, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 07

I had a compression fracture of my T-12 vertebral body in 2002. I was so stubborn, I didn't ever go to a doctor for it. I was only diagnosed with the fracture 3 years later when I tried a chiropractor to fix my pain. I was in excruciating pain 24/7 and didn't want to move, much less ride 40 minutes to the nearest decent emergency room. Luckily, my sister is a registered nurse, and had access to samples of several medications. I tried oxycodone, it knocked me out. Hydrocodone made me itch. When I first tried Ultracet, one pill per day allowed me to lie still without any pain, and after a couple of weeks, it allowed me to walk without pain. It never made me feel "good" or better than normal, just normal. It never made me sleepy or twitchy. And once the bone healed, I didn't need any again until I did something to upset my back. Then all I had to do was take ONE! and my pain was gone until I upset it again, which could be a matter of months. I had 15 two pill packs that lasted me 18 months. Judging by a lot of these reviews, many people/conditions are not compatible with Ultracet, but I definitely am. I would recommend it to anyone to try in the safety of their own home. If you don't trust it, have someone watch you.

Related Reading: fracture | Ultracet

Comment from: nursemom, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 11

I was dx with fibromyalgia and degenerative disc about 10 yrs ago. I would go to my Drs. office barely able to move or function in my daily life. I had to keep working. He would prescribe pain med such as Vicodin, Percocet, etc. All they did was make me want to sleep. Finally I went to a rheumatologist that prescribed Ultracet. It changed my life. I am down to usually only 2 pills a day, unless I overdo and have a bad flareup. I can work, drive, and take care of my family. I did have some stomach upset in the beginning. My only complaint is that I think it is causing sweating and more severe "hot flashes". If you suffer from fibro or other chronic pain this is a great drug. I don't knowthat it would be so effective on acute pain, such as surgical.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | Vicodin | Percocet

Comment from: Rob, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 17

Had Microdisectomy in August. After the percocets were done doc prescribed the ultracets. As I was worried about addiction with the percocets, I agreed. Have had low back pain for about the last 20 years. I am 34. Percocet was the only med that has helped my pain. I would discontinue use when I felt like is was being taken more for the need than the pain. This pill has changed my day to day operations. I take one just about everyday (unless I know that I will be drinking alcohol that night). I usually take it after I get home from work, about 5ish..It not only eases the dull low back pain but it puts me in a great mood, I can deal with the 3 screaming kids, make dinner, and get the kids to bed. I am nervous that I am addicted to this but I feel great!!!!!

Chronic Pain/Back Pain