Ultravate Ointment User Reviews

Ultravate Ointment - User Reviews

Ultravate Ointment User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ultravate Ointment sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 26

It cleared up Psoriasis on my foot within a week.

Related Reading: Psoriasis

Comment from: Sue, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 20

I have only been using this once a day for about one week so far, but I can already see a major difference in my psoriasis. I'm very impressed and can't wait to see even further results. It gives hope to psoriasis sufferers.

Comment from: Tom, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 15

This medicine was prescribed by a urologist to combat a severe skin condition on the penis during a UTI.

Comment from: Vanessa, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 17

The ONLY treatment that has worked for severe psoriasis of my hands. Believe me, I have tried everything. So nice to pick up things NOT using bloody stumps!!

Comment from: Sophia, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 03

I have always had great results from the Brand Name. I have just been told that the Brand Name Ultravate has been taken off the market. Can you tell me if this is true. I am sorry if this does not match the picture, which I haven't seen.

Related Reading: Ultravate

Comment from: mt, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 30

I only used this medicine for my arms and it works very well after a few days only. My plaque psoriasis including the redness disappeared on my arms.

Comment from: quilter, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 19

I used this ointment for over 7 years in the treatment of severe pustular psoriasis on my feet. I was not very impressed with its efficacy. Applying it twice a day & wearing socks year-round was not pleasant for a woman in the professional field, but I was told that it was the best option for my condition. The condition never cleared up & worsened each time that I missed an application. I now have a new MD recommending other options- Vectical, Clobex and laser-light therapy. It's too soon to know if these are working yet, but I have high hopes.

Related Reading: Vectical | Clobex

Comment from: nikpcdd, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 17

Takes time,but it works

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 21

eczema on hands, medicine works well to stop the itching. But thins skin really bad.

Related Reading: eczema | itching

Comment from: outsider55, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 09

A persistent, reoccurring, and painfully itching rash on my legs had previously been treated with other topical corticosteroids without significant success. With Ultravate, Within 2 days the painful itching was gone and within a week, the skin looked and felt perfectly normal. I am following a schedule, reducing the application (titrating) over the course of 3 weeks...similar to oral steroids such as Prednisone. No side effects.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

This med worked on a chronic rash that had not responded previously with Elidell.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 06

Used for Granuloma Annulare. The earlier in the condition, the quicker the results. trying thus for new Keloid scarring.

Related Reading: Keloid