Urispas User Reviews

Urispas - User Reviews

Urispas User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Urispas sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: labgirl, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 12

I have a history of kidney stones, and during my last bout I had lithotripsy treatment. Afterward, I had a ureter stent for almost a month. I don't know if it had anything to do with the stent or not, but I constantly felt like I had to pee. I would only get relief during the few seconds that I managed to dribble something out. I tried Pyridium, but it did nothing...and was messy! My pharmacist recommended Urispas and my physician wrote me the script. It was great! It worked fast and no yellow mess!

Related Reading: kidney stones | Pyridium | Urispas

Comment from: connaf, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 30

Over the last 5 years I have tried many meds for painful bladder spasms and urinary frequency (sometimes as often as every 30 minutes). Two months ago my doctor prescribed Urispas. I got relief from the very first dose. Other meds helped for a few weeks then seemed to quit working. I have taken Urispas for two months now and still get great relief form the pain and frequncy. I have not had any side effects except occassional bouts of drowisness and slightly dry mouth when I have to take the higher dose. I would recommend this drug to any one.

Related Reading: bladder spasms | dry mouth

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 24

Yes - this drug is a true blessing! Thought I was having bladder infections - all my life... Finally - relief!!! Only thing i notice is sometimes if I take too close together or on empty stomach - I get a little nausia... but if you are reading this - we can collectively say... big deal! Good luck!

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.