Uroxatral User Reviews

Uroxatral - User Reviews

Uroxatral User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Uroxatral sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 15

Urologist prescribed Uroxatral for descreased urinary flow extending over a long period of time. Within one day of taking Uroxatral, I am asymptomatic. My urine flow has greatly increased. I also noticed that Uroxatral has produced better erections; that the flacid penis is more full, and; the testes hang lower.

Related Reading: Uroxatral

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 20

I'm a 51 year old male in excellent health but have had prostate problems for years. After urination became more and more difficult in the last year, I was prescribed Uroxatral by my urologist. This drug has reduced my symptoms by at least 80%, with little or no side effects. It took about 30 days for a real reduction in symptoms to occur, but it has made a huge difference!

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 18

I was using Flomax. I was able to achieve a good erection and engage in sexual intercourse, but Flomax prevented me from ejaculating when I climaxed. My doctor switched me to Uroxatral. After using Uroxatral for a month, I was able to ejaculate again. After using Uroxatral for another month, I was NOT able to achieve an erection sufficient to penetrate. I need to see my doctor again.

Related Reading: Flomax | sexual

Comment from: Royalba, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 12

Although one tab is recommended, in my case it didn't perform well. My doctor upped the dosage to two tabs daily. One Am and one Pm. Both times with food. It has dramatically improved my condition. It has almost completely eliminated my nightly visits to the bathroom. I no longer get unforefilled urges to urinate. Much stronger stream when urinating.

Comment from: feelingbetter, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 03

Was on Flomax for 6 months. With Flomax had no semen at orgasm and orgasms were weaker. After being on Uroxatral for less than a week, semen has returned and orgasms are back to normal. Excellent urination control with both. I highly recommend Uroxatral.

Comment from: Seabreezer, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 12

I've used Uroxatrol daily for nearly 5 years, it replaced Flomax, which caused reversed ejac into the bladder. Uroxatrol causes fatigue, dizziness and ED. Some low back pain at ejaculation. But need it for ease of urination.

Related Reading: fatigue | dizziness

Comment from: johnnybgoode, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 21

Tried this after two week trial with Flomax caused bad side effects. After three days on this drug I am stopping it too. Helped urine flow and emptying bladder, but the worse side effect was sleep disruption, including weird and violent dreams. Also, lack of ejaculate, pounding heart, headaches, drippy nose. I am also on terazosin, so there may be some interaction.

Comment from: tfme, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 03

I experienced a dramatic improvement in my urinary problems due to BPH after just one dose. Truly impressive!

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 11

light-headedness, 3 or 4 times in last 5 weeks; difficulty maintaining erection, some loss of pleasure during orgasm

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 02

some improvement with the bladder but still have to get up in the middle of the night. I have blacked out twice and have dizziness upon standing.